728 3 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdca5e803
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3944 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Pocket 2 menu is laggy,  and freezes,  sometimes even dances on the screen and glitches.  Seems to happen every time i use it.  I have new firmware,  correct micro sd card,  since i tested a few..  Seems to be worse in HQ mode,  sometimes swiping from top down brings the wrong menu onto the screen.. Its like my screen is orientated wrong,  i have reset many many times...
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you are having an issue with your DJI Pocket 2. For us to be able to assist you further, may I have a video showing the issue and the response of the DJI Pocket? In addition, a photo of the current firmware of the unit. Thank you.
2020-11-14
Use props
fansdca5e803
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3944 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You certainly can... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09r-0dBaX8U  Kinda Weird, I can recreate it when I go into Pro Mode, HQ Off , swipe around on the menus a little and everything goes weird, its almost like my screen orientation is all funky, is there any way to do a Hard Factory Reset (not the Normal Reset Process... like from Scratch)..
It happends when DO it all handle, and Joystick are on.. in 1080p, I have tried 3 memory cards, including Sandisk Extreme Plus 128 GB, and the Pro Versions..almost like i got a dud
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansdca5e803 Posted at 11-14 03:37
You certainly can... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09r-0dBaX8U  Kinda Weird, I can recreate it when I go into Pro Mode, HQ Off , swipe around on the menus a little and everything goes weird, its almost like my screen orientation is all funky, is there any way to do a Hard Factory Reset (not the Normal Reset Process... like from Scratch)..
It happends when DO it all handle, and Joystick are on.. in 1080p, I have tried 3 memory cards, including Sandisk Extreme Plus 128 GB, and the Pro Versions..almost like i got a dud

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue, could you please provide the serial number and the log file in the SD card for us to check further about the issue? You can upload the file to Dropbox and paste the link here, we look forward to hearing back from you.
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules