22177 53 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

indeed!
but the weather forecast isn't all that great.....
but we'll see!!!
2020-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Mine arrived!
DHL did an awesome job getting it to me as fast as possible once it arrived in the Netherlands.

2020-11-19
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670594 ft
United Kingdom

Nice one man. enjoy your flights.

I was doing some test flights in super windy conditions and I'm really pleased with the way is handling wind. only one I have wind warning comes up.
2020-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

thanks! Can't wait to get this little but mighty bird in the sky.
Saw some awesome high wind vids.... handles like a much bigger drone.
2020-11-19
Use props
mmbb
lvl.1
Italy

Ordered mine on december 2nd, picked up the 5th, and since then the tracking it’s stuck there. I’ve a bad feeling about this, ordered on dji.com because it said 2-5 days delivery, then, while on amazon, I realized I could have it shipped next day and with 50eu deduction (amazon promotion on orders above 500eu).
Disappointed is and understatement.
2020-12-8
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

mmbb Posted at 12-8 00:16
Ordered mine on december 3rd, picked up the 5th, and since then the tracking it’s stuck there. I’ve a bad feeling about this, ordered on dji.com because it said 2-5 days delivery, then, while on amazon, I realized I could have it shipped next day and with 50eu deduction (amazon promotion on orders above 500eu).

I was waiting for my one 2 weeks and the best part is it arrived broken, so I send it back to NL and now i'm waiting again for the replacement overall experience with Mini 2 was so, so. The drone is amazing, the rest not so much.

We will se lets hope the new one is good to go.

So I think you have to be patient, I know I was not
2020-12-8
Use props
mmbb
lvl.1
Italy

Scrolling this sub forum about shipping it seems it’s a common thing to wait and wait and wait, funny thing is that when I made the order, the mini 2 alone was on delivery in 3-7 days while the combo in 2-5 days, blatantly and shamelessly lying. Not a good first for a new customer.
2020-12-8
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

mmbb Posted at 12-8 00:16
Ordered mine on december 2nd, picked up the 5th, and since then the tracking it’s stuck there. I’ve a bad feeling about this, ordered on dji.com because it said 2-5 days delivery, then, while on amazon, I realized I could have it shipped next day and with 50eu deduction (amazon promotion on orders above 500eu).

that is where my tracking also stopped, next entry was that it arrived in my country....

the problem is (DHL said) that dji ships them in a big pallet, so as soon as the drone has been picked up, it "gets lost" in one other shipping number, and that is not tracked for you.
So when the pallet is opened in your country by DHL or customs, it gets scanned and the tracking is "live" again....

why shipping it taking so long, nobody knows.... and nobody has a good answer...
i know for a fact that i am not ordering from dji direct anymore..... I'll wait just a bit longer to order, but i'll receive it faster ....

the mini 2 is worth the wait... it is an awesome drone! But how dji is handling customers and orders now is not that good.... hope they improve that in the future!
2020-12-9
Use props
mmbb
lvl.1
Italy

It just showed up in amsterdam, hopefully I’ll get it tomorrow
2020-12-9
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

mmbb Posted at 12-9 01:51
It just showed up in amsterdam, hopefully I’ll get it tomorrow

Lucky you... Lets hope is not broken like my one was...
2020-12-9
Use props
FeralRage
lvl.1
Flight distance : 188625 ft
United States

Having a very similar story yours. I got a Mavic Air 2 w/ Fly More and I was thinking Amazon,  or BH but I ended up getting DJI Care Refresh per a friend's recommendation and thought I'd go straight to DJI, just in case I need to use that replacement.

I ordered on 12/2/20 and the package is currently in Indianapolis and I am in California.

It's only been 8 days since ordering and 6 business days but I know if I ordered from another place, I would be already out flying. Good to know for the future.

2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FeralRage Posted at 12-10 14:35
Having a very similar story yours. I got a Mavic Air 2 w/ Fly More and I was thinking Amazon,  or BH but I ended up getting DJI Care Refresh per a friend's recommendation and thought I'd go straight to DJI, just in case I need to use that replacement.

I ordered on 12/2/20 and the package is currently in Indianapolis and I am in California.

Hi FeralRage, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward your feedback to the corresponding team, our team will push the FEDEX and keep moving forward to provide better service. I'll also help to keep an eye on your order, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hello everyone i ordered a mavic mini off the official website about midday on feb 9th and got my tracking number and all that. but since then, i’ve had no update after it says departed dongguan facility and have heard nothing else. is this normal or is something not right?
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-11 11:45
hello everyone i ordered a mavic mini off the official website about midday on feb 9th and got my tracking number and all that. but since then, i’ve had no update after it says departed dongguan facility and have heard nothing else. is this normal or is something not right?

Hi there, DJI Diana has replied to your post:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235606
Thanks.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules