22176 53 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670594 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Did any of you have similar problem

I have ordered my Mini 2 fly more combo from DJI on 05/11/2020, I only did that because the shipping was showing as 3 to 5 days delivery days.

Bez tytułu.png

The tracking is stack on monday, I have contact DJI and they "investigating" and denying the parcel is lost.
I feel like I'm left in the blue, no real help from DJI money gone and no drone.
Did any of you have similar situation and BTW I'm in the UK?

Thanks

2020-11-14
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is often normal. It just means that it is awaiting an available aircraft to your destination.
2020-11-14
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered mine on launch day with DJI, it was delivered yesterday.... well I say delivered as I rejected it as I’d already found one at Argos.
2020-11-14
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I know, it is bit of a pis** take from the DJI.
What is the point of giving 3 to 5 days delivery window on the website if they know they can not achieve this
Most of the places in UK you can finde this drone with same day delivery or next day.
I only give them a go from the main store becouse they have relativly short delivery time.

And custumer services is non existing
Yesterday I was told by customer services to calm down, parcel it's not lost is just stuck.
C'mon this is not the think you want to hear, after you spend 100's of pounds with them.
2020-11-14
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes i had the same problem. Took also 2 days before it says departed.
I contacted dji via chat and they said d’ont worry and that the package was at customclearance and that it will take between 3-5 business days.
Now i can see that it was picked up by dhl and says departed main facility...
I think that there are many package bound for europe and the wait probably to fill up a truck or containers to ship.
But this is my guess
I would wait a little bit untill next week.
The mini 1 took approximately 12 days back then.
Its ...ty weather anyway in the netherlands ,so i cannot fly anyway. Be patience this is my recommendation
2020-11-14
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In the UK DJI Direct is very offten the slowest way to get one. I got mine from Argos and collected it the next day
2020-11-14
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Just reject delivery when it finally arrives and go pick one up from Argos today
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_s4asvrwYx7ZP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11227 ft
Italy

hi.
i ordered my one 40 before you and is on delivery today, i hope.
it was loooong time from 9 china to 12 amsterdam without info

2020-11-16
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

My one is  still in DONGGUAN no update on tracking and DJI ''investigating''. The customer services is shocking. They might have good drones but F@@@ me they don't know how to deal with customers.

When I ask how long the investigation will take, the Unser was ''we can't tell'' so I might wait day or another two weeks.

djiuser_s4asvrwYx7ZP Your one did show some movement on the tracking my one don't.
I guess this will be case for PayPal, think this will be only way to get the money back.
Because when I ask for refund they refuse it.
2020-11-16
Use props
DerMudder
lvl.1

Germany

It looks like DHL currently has a problem with their flights to Europe. The route Amsterdam - Leipzig is certainly not the best option but it is the same route of my drone which was delivered to Hamburg, Germany.

Anyway, my Mini 2 arrives today after 11 days.
2020-11-16
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

did you have any tracking updates between that. Or it just jump from china to ready to delivery?
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. Your shipment will be cleared soon and delivered shortly after. If there is any update, we will keep you updated.
2020-11-16
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Funny I have update on the forum but not when I contact you direct. and I have case open with your logistic teem. We will see.
Weird there is no update on DHL on shipment being on hold at customs.
One think is for sure this is the last time from official store. At least change the timing on your web site to something more realistic.
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

spawacz_rider Posted at 11-16 01:59
Funny I have update on the forum but not when I contact you direct. and I have case open with your logistic teem. We will see.
Weird there is no update on DHL on shipment being on hold at customs.
One think is for sure this is the last time from official store. At least change the timing on your web site to something more realistic.

same for me.
DHL says when it in customs it should already show up on the tracking.... it does not...

it is even ridiculous that it takes DAYS for dhl to "pick it up" from DJI. Even that is nonsense... dhl picks up every day!

i will never order from DJI directly again.

i would love to just deny the delivery and go get one in the shop here around the corner.... but i dont want to wait weeks to get my money back from dji that is the only reason.....
2020-11-16
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I think they have lost a pallet of drones, When you look at forum is loots of people who missing there drones from same time
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

they should just refund those people right away....
yes, me included, so i can go the the local store and pick one up!
2020-11-16
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Agree with you 100%

But when I mention I want to get my money back ASAP they have told me they have to investigate, There is 3 deferent stories going on from 3 different people .
I'm really upset about whole situation, it is not like I have spent 20£ it was 620£ so I think we deserve be treat with some kind of respect.
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

i agree..... 100%....

just contacted support AGAIN, and they can refund, but for that process to be done, it takes up to 14 working days.... and that is unacceptable....

they told me a batch of parcels is waiting on paperwork.
they say that it should arrive at my door within 5 working days now.

i don't believe that.... but there is nothing else they say they can do.
i can choose:  go to the local store and buy a mini 2 now, and go fly. and then:
- Wait for the DHL delivery guy to show up and deny the package, then wait for it to return to DJI and wait to get my money back. No idea how long this takes
-  initiate a refund now, this could take up to 14 working days
either way, i have to invest another 650 euro's into this, and then wait and hope for my money back, and that is not acceptable AT ALL for me.... i don't have that kind of money laying around.
So i have no choice but to wat for my order to get here

really disappointed in DJI.... paperwork not ready... yeah... if that is true, they should know that long before they made the M2 available on the store, and should ave informed customers on the longer delivery times.....
then i would have waited for local stock, and bought there....

and i agree with your point, this is not a couple of euro's i've spent.... they should handle this better! And customer care should be a lot better for this......
as i said before, i don't think i will be ordering directly from DJI again. This was my first time doing so, but will be the last.....
EDIT: just contacted DHL, they confirm that these kind of shipments should arrive within 5 working days from China to the Netherlands. They also are investigating now why the tracking only goes to "departed sorting facility"....

2020-11-16
Use props
fans057f643f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54820 ft
United Kingdom

spawacz_rider Posted at 11-16 03:15
I think they have lost a pallet of drones, When you look at forum is loots of people who missing there drones from same time

Hi,
I am in the same boat. DJI not much help but I contacted the customer service at DHL and they tell me the shipping number refers to a pallet of packages from DJI rather than individual drones. It has arrived in UK but not opened yet. Apparently this may happen tonight or tomorrow and if the drones are there they will e scanned before sending on.
Much more helpful and reassuring than DJI.

Hope that helps. Lesson learned for me. Next time I'll buy from retailers rather than direct, less haste, more speed.
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Dhl customer service is now starting an investigation for me too.

Hope you get your order soon!
2020-11-16
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans057f643f Posted at 11-16 09:28
Hi,
I am in the same boat. DJI not much help but I contacted the customer service at DHL and they tell me the shipping number refers to a pallet of packages from DJI rather than individual drones. It has arrived in UK but not opened yet. Apparently this may happen tonight or tomorrow and if the drones are there they will e scanned before sending on.
Much more helpful and reassuring than DJI.

Never again from DJI oficial store.
I have contact DHL UK but have no answer to where the parcel is right now.
This is shi* show.
Honestly I feel like I'm begging for answers but it should be opposite, they should ensure all is good and will be sorted without me even notessing .
2020-11-16
Use props
fans057f643f
lvl.2
United Kingdom

spawacz_rider Posted at 11-16 09:59
Never again from DJI oficial store.
I have contact DHL UK but have no answer to where the parcel is right now.
This is shi* show.

Yep,
Not the best but fingers crossed. I even started looking at the Skydio 2. I'm sure DJI don't want people going elsewhere so I will give them the benefit of the doubt that this is out of their control but I wouldn't get complacent with that competition snapping at DJI's heals.
2020-11-16
Use props
fansf7698629
lvl.1
Canada

BadBert Posted at 11-16 03:11
same for me.
DHL says when it in customs it should already show up on the tracking.... it does not...

Call your credit card company and reverse the charge! I may do the same. After one week, my shipment is still with DHL in China.
2020-11-16
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The most strange part is that my carerefresh started the 14 th of november and its now 17 november but didnot receive the drone
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

fansf7698629 Posted at 11-16 21:02
Call your credit card company and reverse the charge! I may do the same. After one week, my shipment is still with DHL in China.

i did not pay using my credit card! I used iDeal (dutch safe online way of paying). You can't get that payment back

Getting back the money from a credit card payment also takes a while in my experience....
2020-11-16
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

dronie1965 Posted at 11-16 22:28
The most strange part is that my carerefresh started the 14 th of november and its now 17 november but didnot receive the drone

seriously???
surely DJI will change that......
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

dronie1965 Posted at 11-16 22:28

I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue.
For the DJI Care Refresh, you are recommended to contact us via djicare@dji.com when you receive the order, our team will help to look into it and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansf7698629 Posted at 11-16 21:02
Call your credit card company and reverse the charge! I may do the same. After one week, my shipment is still with DHL in China.

I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=229305 and will follow up on it. Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
Jacob38
lvl.1

Poland

Mine got to Amsterdam today, sounds like everything is going well so far.

2020-11-17
Use props
fans057f643f
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Package arrived today.
Hopefully all well.
2020-11-17
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Jacob38 Posted at 11-17 05:57
Mine got to Amsterdam today, sounds like everything is going well so far.

[view_image]

Mine left the sorting facility 1 day later.... Should arrive tomorrow in amsterdam then?

Sure hope so.....
2020-11-17
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi

My drone arrived to me.

Purchase on 5 delivered on 18
Time scale on DJI web site not accurate at all.

The DJI customer services left bad taste in my mouth.

All in all lessen learned , don't buy from dji direct go support your local store.
If you need delivery to be quick.

Thanks all
2020-11-18
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

spawacz_rider Posted at 11-18 01:25
Hi

My drone arrived to me.

yeah, indeed....
and customer support ensured me via chat that the estimated delivery time would be accurate and no problem...... sure.... riiiiight....
not falling for that any more ;)

by the time i receive my drone, i could have been flying for a week already!!!
2020-11-18
Use props
Jacob38
lvl.1

Poland

Ok, mine arrived today. 7 days is not that bad. Let us know BadBert when you finally get yours!

In the meantime, I'm waiting for my batteries to fully load...
2020-11-18
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

BadBert Posted at 11-17 08:45
Mine left the sorting facility 1 day later.... Should arrive tomorrow in amsterdam then?

Sure hope so.....

To bad.... Still nothing and no update.....

Pfffffff
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BadBert Posted at 11-18 11:03
To bad.... Still nothing and no update.....

Pfffffff

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the waiting, I understand your feeling on this case, I had sent you PM for an update, please check.
2020-11-18
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

thanks for the update.
Still.... DHL states that the customs info should also be visible in the tracking info, and it is not.
DHL states it is not stuck at customs..... at least not due to DHL or the customs......
weird but true.

hope you are right and i see a tracking update today.
2020-11-18
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

BadBert Posted at 11-18 23:17
thanks for the update.
Still.... DHL states that the customs info should also be visible in the tracking info, and it is not.
DHL states it is not stuck at customs..... at least not due to DHL or the customs......

How long you waiting now?

It is really frustrating, I'm in love with dji products but the customer services is 50 years behind any other country.
The copy and paste reply's just make people more angry then any thing else.
I know myself when someone give me corpo answer I just want to bit the S*** out of them, not good.
2020-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

spawacz_rider Posted at 11-19 00:57
How long you waiting now?

It is really frustrating, I'm in love with dji products but the customer services is 50 years behind any other country.

ordered on november 9, payment was approved within minutes.
initially DJI promised a 2 to 5 days delivery time, and customer support sayd that my item would defenately arrive within 5 working days....
order was picked up november 11.....
order was leaving sorting facility on november 13
still no new update as of yet.
DJI told me it was stuck at customs waiting for paperwork (which is nonsense i think)
customer support promised it would arrive within 5 working days after the 13th, but nope, it is STILL IN CHINA
DHL says that if it would be stuck at customs, it would still turn up with tracking at customs, and it does not....

lesson learned: just wait a few days more and get the new drone locally......
if i could i would just go to the store here and get one, but i don't have the money lying around right now. I had to pay DJI.... so they have my money, promise a lot, i dont have my money any more, and still no drone, and a bunch of promises that are worth noting

and indeed, the copy paste response is seriously annoying....
EDIT: Just now i received an update from DHL tracking, the item has been prrocessed in amsterdam.
So i hope to get it tomorrow (normally DHL takes 1 day to get it to the local sorting centre from the airport, that would be today, and deliver the next day)

fingers crossed.

2020-11-19
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Nice lets hope you can get him in the air before the weekend
2020-11-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced