Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 App
1716 5 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woodyallan
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Will the Go 4 app be updated to fly the Mavic Air 2? Lots of features on the Go 4 app that are not available on the Fly app.
2020-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I don't think they will do that.
Fly is the new Go4
2020-11-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Fly app only for this drone.
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Woodyallan. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I am sorry to say that the DJI Fly application is the only official application for the DJI Mavic Air 2. The DJI Fly application interface was designed to be simplified and ultra-intuitive and is compatible for DJI Mavic Mini, DJI Mavic Air 2, & DJI Mini 2. Thank you.
2020-11-19
Use props
BobbySaint
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3094 ft
United States

Hi people. I am brand new here, so forgive me if I say, do anything wrong. Ive owned a couple other drones, The Yuneec Typhoon H, as well as the Solo when it 1st came out. I guess what I am attempting to say is although I don't know DJI as well, I have done probably a years worth of homework before spending an outrageous amount on the Mavic Pro with the hasselblad camera that I finally did spend. Ive spent three days watching tutorials, have read every piece of literature I could possibly get my hands on where I do know at times these can be challenging. Today I picked as the big day to actually download the DJI 4 app and attempt a 1st flight. I do hope someone can offer or suggest a solution where after all of 6 hours Ive decided to return this drone in the morning and furthermore suggest to anyone that's considering this, well, don't even consider it. I actually scanned the code in the online manual in order that I download the right version of the DJI 4 software. 1st problem, my note 20 ultra immediately displayed a warning that it would not allow the software to be installed due to security reasons. OK, i do a manual search in the google play store, find the DJI 4 software, this time, and I don't know if its a different version, but was able to download, install, etc. I think I'm finally home free here. Not so quick. Ive been in an endless loop providing an email address, a password, both of which I had already made several days back online at the DJI site, thereafter enter the security code they put in front of you, and am either told email already exists, or security code doesn't match. Before you good people suggest I set up or need a new, separate account for the DJI 4 app itself, Ive tried. Frankly I have tried so many combinations, etc. for all of 4 hours my thinking is if this is that difficult to as much as install and activate the software on my cell phone, this isn't for me. The 1st indication I saw, and probably should have paid more attention to was the sheer amount of people giving this DJI 4 app 1 star and complaining that DJI ruined software that had been working. Fact is, I do enough about drones, software, etc that this should have been a breeze. To have spent collectively, I'd bet 25 hours watching tutorials and having read the sheer amount of literature re this machine that I had, its very frustrating what should have been an enjoyable day is now going to result in an all out war tomorrow at Best Buy.... DJI, get your act together... For those of you who have found success, that's wonderful. To find myself actually writing a post on this board  considering I have never written a post in my life would suggest this ones on DJI... I welcome anything that makes sense, however I suspect Ive already done it, or have tried.Oh, the DJI 4 cell phone app is version 4.3.37 If you've got a version that works, don't do it!
2020-11-22
Use props
old_ddonkey
New
United States

I sense your frustration..  I also would like to send my P 4pro Obsedian back but i have had it too long.  Everything was working great as long as I didn't upgrade DJI  Go.  Then last week the IOS system on the Ipad updated but had to unload programs due to the size of the upgrade in IOS, with the understanding it would re install the programs unloaded,, after the IOS install was complete.  I didn't get the same version of DJI GO that I had working fine.  I got the latest version and now my camera won't work, no picture.  I have looked for someone who had kept older versions of DJI Go but so far no luck.
2020-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules