4898 11 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96302 ft
United Kingdom

So i ordered a dji mavic mini 2 direct from dji

Dont order direct dji do not ship express to UK you will wait ages like i am having to I so wish id ordered from UK retailer this is so frustrating and their customer services blame DHL ......

So i contact DHL and they blame dji

Thank you for contacting DHL Express.

I am sorry for any inconvenience. This has been sent by the sender on a non express consolidated freight service and is still in transit to the UK. Although we are unable to provide an estimated date of delivery this can be tracked at www.dhl.co.uk

I am now waiting a few more days after which i will attempt to get my money back from barclaycard

I will NEVER oder from DJI direct again ...love your equipment but your logistics are not good at all poor show!!!

2020-11-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Delivery times vary.  I ordered direct from DJI to my home in France in May, and despite the Global crisis due to the pandemic, the package arrived in good order and only nine days late.  DJI do wait for funds to be cleared into their accounts before beginning the shipping process, and that incurs additional delay.  Patience is the name of the game here. I'm sure you'll be delighted with the drone when it eventually arrives.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 11-14 11:58
Delivery times vary.  I ordered direct from DJI to my home in France in May, and despite the Global crisis due to the pandemic, the package arrived in good order and only nine days late.  DJI do wait for funds to be cleared into their accounts before beginning the shipping process, and that incurs additional delay.  Patience is the name of the game here. I'm sure you'll be delighted with the drone when it eventually arrives.

My funds cleared within 12 hrs ....crap logistics no excuse
2020-11-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA Posted at 11-14 13:57
My funds cleared within 12 hrs ....crap logistics no excuse

As you will...
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We are sorry for the waiting for your package, we understand that must be frustrated for you. We will check with our logistics department and try to confirm the status of your parcel and ask them to manage the shipping and delivery as soon as possible, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 20:40
We are sorry for the waiting for your package, we understand that must be frustrated for you. We will check with our logistics department and try to confirm the status of your parcel and ask them to manage the shipping and delivery as soon as possible, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Susan thank you for responding, i cannot understand why it was not sent as express as people in UK should not have to wait 4 weeks or longer for their product to arrive if its been sent by snail mail surface mail and you should warn all people of the wait before they order from you direct as i will always in future buy direct from UK retailer even WISH products arrive faster than yours tbh
2020-11-14
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Should have gone to Argos - you can collect the Mini 2 base kit or fly more combo same day in store. You'd be flying now
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 11-15 01:07
Should have gone to Argos - you can collect the Mini 2 base kit or fly more combo same day in store. You'd be flying now

Lol thanks at least i have my MPro 2 to keep me busy, just shocking service from DJI using a standard service from China lol ill get it next year....but im claiming my money back if it doesnt arrive by friday through credit card company ...we live and learn...never again
2020-11-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14177772 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA Posted at 11-15 01:47
Lol thanks at least i have my MPro 2 to keep me busy, just shocking service from DJI using a standard service from China lol ill get it next year....but im claiming my money back if it doesnt arrive by friday through credit card company ...we live and learn...never again

It is frustrating - piece of advice - only ever buy directly from DJI is the timescale is stated as 2-5 business days for delivery - they always deliver within 48 hours if that is stated. Anything more and - you're in that boat now!
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for that advice appreciated, i just am dumb founded as to their inability to include a world class ligistics solution to match their equipment tbh, but as i said ill reclaim my money through bank if its not arrived by friday
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CP18VaHyvCxA Posted at 11-14 23:40
Susan thank you for responding, i cannot understand why it was not sent as express as people in UK should not have to wait 4 weeks or longer for their product to arrive if its been sent by snail mail surface mail and you should warn all people of the wait before they order from you direct as i will always in future buy direct from UK retailer even WISH products arrive faster than yours tbh

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and the waiting. I will note down your feedback. As per the tracking info, the package had been delivered. If there is anything else I can help with, please contact us at any time, we will do our best to help.
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_huuL9Tb4kJNI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 2020-11-14 11:58

Patience is NOT in business dictionary its either convenient or is NOT and I would rather look somewhere who considers consumers time and convenience is most important thing
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules