second crash
1009 9 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1822910 ft
Greece

I receive the replacement mavic air 2 before three days and today I have another crash. I have open a case.
My question is: Is it going to be repolaced or repaired? In both cases my fee is the fee for the second replace?
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry to read about the unfortunate incident. I managed to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. If you are referring to the DJI Care Replacement, 2nd replacement fee is 109 €. Thank you.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

In my case is going to be replacement or repair?
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An Posted at 11-14 12:23
In my case is going to be replacement or repair?

This will be determined via data analysis. The designated team will ask you to sync your flight records during that incident in establishing either user error or product malfunction. Thank you.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An
lvl.2
Greece

So i will be wait for the e-mail with the shipping label.
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_EpgFH8niS3An Posted at 11-14 12:35
So i will be wait for the e-mail with the shipping label.

Yes, that is correct. The shipping label team is not available during weekdays. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-14
Use props
djiuser_bmkK3OxaJA7G
New

United States

I crashed my mavic air 2 today. I didn’t realize how insane sport mode is. I crashed into a tree and the propellers were damaged. The LED light/leg under the propellor was damaged as well. I have the DJI care refresh package and am shipping it out tomorrow. I’m hoping to god it can be fixed. I came here for some moral support because I feel like s*** tbh. Im hoping they can fix it up good as new. Anyone have any experience with the DJI care refresh insurance?
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_bmkK3OxaJA7G Posted at 12-9 20:03
I crashed my mavic air 2 today. I didn’t realize how insane sport mode is. I crashed into a tree and the propellers were damaged. The LED light/leg under the propellor was damaged as well. I have the DJI care refresh package and am shipping it out tomorrow. I’m hoping to god it can be fixed. I came here for some moral support because I feel like s*** tbh. Im hoping they can fix it up good as new. Anyone have any experience with the DJI care refresh insurance?

I'm deeply sorry to hear about the accident of your drone, you may let me know your case number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it, our team will take care of your case after receiving the package.
2020-12-10
Use props
djiuser_bmkK3OxaJA7G
New

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-10 02:40
I'm deeply sorry to hear about the accident of your drone, you may let me know your case number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it, our team will take care of your case after receiving the package.

I think its been resolved. I have the DJI care refresh package to I paid the $69 and im being sent a replacement.
2020-12-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_bmkK3OxaJA7G Posted at 12-21 12:07
I think its been resolved. I have the DJI care refresh package to I paid the $69 and im being sent a replacement.

Thank you for the information, I'm looking forward for you to receive the drone back and for you to be able to get back in the air. Thank you for your support.
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules