Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket 2 video noise
457 5 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

For anyone that has the Pocket 2 - how do find the video noise within the image ?

Particularly compared to Pocket 1, I always found even with good light there was quite alot of noise in the image.

Thanks.
2020-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 1995141 ft
Netherlands

Can you share some examples?
2020-11-14
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry maybe my post was ambiguous, I found the pocket 1 had a fair amount of video noise and I am expecting the pocket 2 with its better sensor to be improved on the op1 , I was looking for confirmation of this.

For examples I found with op1, that any solid blocks of colour ( for example a car )  had lots of speckles of video noise, even with good light and low ISO.
2020-11-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
Australia

There are hundreds of YouTube videos already, perhaps the majority taken in low light (for some reason) - you should be able to find test samples there.
2020-11-14
Use props
MKosmo
First Officer
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-14 14:17
There are hundreds of YouTube videos already, perhaps the majority taken in low light (for some reason) - you should be able to find test samples there.

There are indeed hundreds of YouTube video samples, all limited by the wonderful YouTube compression so I thought I’d ask the helpful people on this forum for their first hand experience ....
2020-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there MKosmo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a sample shots showing the said issue for us to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2020-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules