can we save settings?
1904 4 2020-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Hi, I use th P2 as a B cam for a weekly (online) church service and just wondering if once I get them pretty close if I would be able to save the settings to load any time I want?
Thanks,
Randy
2020-11-14
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Unfortunatly no.
Osmo Action has this feature called Quick Switch, that you can switch between your favorite setting.
Since Pocket 2 has seperate power button, it would be perfect to implment this to short power button press to switch between 5 user settings.

I made a poll to request DJI for update and included Quick Switch among them.
Link to Poll
2020-11-14
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Tide Posted at 11-14 20:05
Unfortunatly no.
Osmo Action has this feature called Quick Switch, that you can switch between your favorite setting.
Since Pocket 2 has seperate power button, it would be perfect to implment this to short power button press to switch between 5 user settings.

Ohh man, I took that survey the other day and didn't vote for it because I didn't know anything quick switch (and I didn't want to check every single box to dilute the poll)...wish I could vote again!
That said, it is good to know it is a possible future update.
2020-11-15
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

Tide Posted at 11-14 20:05
Unfortunatly no.

I have a feeling ppl aren't voting for this because like me they don't know what the advantage would be.
I would think pretty much everyone would like to be able to save settings so I wonder if you can put "save settings" in parenthesis afterwards.
BTW, is there a way for me to change my vote...it's the most important to me and I feel would be for others if they knew it would enable the ability to save settings.
2020-11-26
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

This should have been a feature on OP2 I would request such a feature via firmware update
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules