Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wifi password on do it-all-handle is...
4730 5 2020-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephen Press
lvl.1

New Zealand

So the password is not 12341234 like every other Osmo product I've used. The password is in the settings menu under "asseseries" "Do-it-all Handle"
Workes fine on my Apple phone but not any of the Android phones I have... they can't even see the wifi... other than that having a great time with the Pocket 2.  

2020-11-15
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I read something here about the P2 defaulting to a particular frequency (2.4 or 5) when you first use it - perhaps that's something to do with the Android phones not seeing it?
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stephen Press. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the Android mobile device you are using please with your DJI Pocket 2? For us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2020-11-15
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Check that the Mimo app is updated. I had the same problem initially, but after updating all software, restarting everything and re-calibrating the Pocket, WiFi connection is smooth and quick everytime.
2020-11-15
Use props
Stephen Press
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-15 19:20
Hello there Stephen Press. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the Android mobile device you are using please with your DJI Pocket 2? For us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

One was a Galaxy 10a and the other was my son's Huawei Y6p
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Stephen Press. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have posted. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking these mobile devices ( Samsung Galaxy 10A and Huawei Y6p ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Pocket 2. I am sorry to say that these mobile devices are still not yet recommended for your DJI Pocket 2 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy 10A and the Huawei Y6p will be able to work with the said camera and with the DJI Mimo application. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules