Curious about charging (technical specs)
295 1 2020-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nightpathe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3950 ft
Australia

HI, so i am not sure where to put this so i will try here.
So for various reasons i am mobile, and off grid power, and i am looking for the input power technical specs for the mini itself and the 3 bat charger.
My idea is, not to go from dc, to inverter, to wall charger, back to dc, to mini/bat charger (charging seperatly). But to go from dc ( car battery or other, solar, wind, power storage) directly to a custom box with dc input to whatever output that the mini and bat charger can take, so that i can charge both at whatever the input tech is. Yes its 18 watts (each) and thats not a problem, i can easly draw 36 watts off car battery or storage. i just need the details spec shets to hunt around on ebay with, and find a match.
thanks for anybody help in advance.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nightpathe. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation for this matter. Just a reminder, please be cautious on using third-party accessory to charge your DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight batteries as this may affect your unit and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for understanding and fly safe always.
2020-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules