Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Delivered to wrong address
537 1 2020-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CKL41096s0HJ
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a DJ I Mavic air to fly more combo 4 weeks ago. My drone was delivered to the wrong address two days after I purchased. I sent them an email and chatted with customer care and they said they would escalate my case. A week later I received a box with a sticker that said that my drone was inside the box. However, it did not contain the drone and had a cell phone stabilizer (valued in $134) I have been emailing and chatting with DJI customer care and they always say the same thing. Someone will reach me through the email or the cell phone. I have been hearing this same answer for the past four weeks. I’ve even asked them to get me in touch with someone who can get my money back. Four weeks later after they collected my $1200 I am still waiting for the drone Do you someone who works for DJ ices this message, please don’t respond with the same answer. Please give me a solution either send me my drone or return my money.
2020-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll help to investigate the situation, escalate your request and keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2020-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules