Shooting panorama utilising AEB mode?
3154 16 2020-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markok
lvl.1
Austria

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to shoot panorama utilising auto-exposure bracketing (AEB) mode?
... or alternatively to shoot panorama several times with different Exposure Values (eg. EV +1, 0, -1) in manual mode?

Thank you.
regards
Marko  
2020-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I usually do this manually with my Mavic Pro (there is no mode like that unfortunately)
So I set it to AEB and make my pano manually.
2020-11-15
Use props
markok
lvl.1
Austria

Montfrooij Posted at 11-15 23:20
I usually do this manually with my Mavic Pro (there is no mode like that unfortunately)
So I set it to AEB and make my pano manually.

Thank you for suggestion! Perhaps they could fix this in one of their next firmware updates...?
2020-11-15
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

in the future it's possible to shoot aeb panorama's with Litchi.
And in manual it's always possible.
2020-11-15
Use props
markok
lvl.1
Austria

dji_MODDER Posted at 11-15 23:53
in the future it's possible to shoot aeb panorama's with Litchi.
And in manual it's always possible.

Thank you for suggestion, however I plan to stick to official dji app....
2020-11-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

markok Posted at 11-15 23:50
Thank you for suggestion! Perhaps they could fix this in one of their next firmware updates...?

They for sure can!
I hope they will add this!
2020-11-16
Use props
InsaneDiego
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1376841 ft
United States

AEB Panos would be amazing in auto mode. I'd love to see that feature too. As others have said, for now, we just shoot it manually.
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there Markok, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. We currently only have the AEB mode as part of the shooting modes in DJI Mini 2. I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-17
Use props
Scarves UP
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

Good idea!
2020-11-17
Use props
yoda8579
New

United States

I would love to see this as well! Right now I am taking multiple exposures using the pano mode and then stitching in ICE and using 3rd party software (which I haven't bought yet) to try and create a similar effect.

Below is an example.
2020-12-29
Use props
Rc600r
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286083 ft
Italy

This feature will be very helpfull also for AIR 2. I do uslayy shot in AEB and move the drone to take panorama picture, but it would be very helpfull if it was made in auto mode by mavic.
2020-12-30
Use props
cologne360
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-11-17 08:00
Hi there Markok, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. We currently only have the AEB mode as part of the shooting modes in DJI Mini 2. I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.

Please remind the Mini 2 firmware guys to update AEB with a bit wider range (+2 0 -2 EV) or some options here and this AEB  for panorama mode, too. That would be very very useful for 360 panoramas.
2022-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

cologne360 Posted at 3-15 11:57
Please remind the Mini 2 firmware guys to update AEB with a bit wider range (+2 0 -2 EV) or some options here and this AEB  for panorama mode, too. That would be very very useful for 360 panoramas.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-17
Use props
markok
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-11-17 08:00
Hi there Markok, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. We currently only have the AEB mode as part of the shooting modes in DJI Mini 2. I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.

Hi, are there any new news after 2 years ? What did dji say? Arw we about to see bracketing panorama in auto mode anytime soon ?
Thank you.
2022-12-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

markok Posted at 12-12 14:45
Hi, are there any new news after 2 years ? What did dji say? Arw we about to see bracketing panorama in auto mode anytime soon ?
Thank you.

It's fast and simple to shoot your panorama manually using AEB.
Doing in manually gives you a lot more control over how you compose your panorama than using the automated system.
2022-12-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

markok Posted at 12-12 14:45
Thank you.

Thank you for your response. We haven't received any updates with regard to the said request. We will coordinate it again for follow-up. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-12-14
Use props
Lton85
lvl.3
Flight distance : 836752 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-14 23:53
Thank you for your response. We haven't received any updates with regard to the said request. We will coordinate it again for follow-up. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

aeb with a step of 0.7 is of no use, for HDR post production you need at least + - 2.0 ev
2022-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules