New
Singapore

Any plan to get DJI Mini 2 API Support?
2020-11-16
Use props
z3r0day
lvl.1

United States

I have the same question.  When will API support be available for the DJI Mini 2?
2020-12-28
Use props
DJI-William
lvl.4
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Currently, there is no plan supporting Mini 2 until Q2, 2021.
2020-12-30
Use props
djiuser_xLfd2U6EM01x
lvl.1
United States

Here we are Q2 2021. Still, no sign of the Mini 2 API support
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_0EylMrISY7TQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3566 ft
Norway

Q2 does not start before 1st of April, really looking forward for the release of the sdk. Keep up the good work. Love your products :-)
2021-3-13
Use props
Az.TheWolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25144 ft
United States

I will echo this, I am wondering if anyone has heard of any update. I was hoping to at least see if they pushed it, or are still going to even release one. It is quarter 2 now.. crickets still seem to be chirping.
2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_1pgvWoDMgnOR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26949 ft
United Kingdom

following for update
2021-4-11
Use props
AG7GK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54065 ft
United States

It looks like there are at least FOUR threads about this on the forum and yet I don't see a response from someone at DJI - according to this thread:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 9162&extra=page%3D1   -- the DJI support team said there are NO plans

On this thread it said there would be a release in Q2 as well:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 4884&extra=page%3D1
All four threads:
DJI Mini 2 API support?
MSDK on Mini 2
SDK for mini 2
DJI Mini 2 SDK support

I agree with the dissatisfaction everyone has stated on this forum.  I didn't pay attention to the fine details when buying this as comparable products, including the predecessor mavic mini, all had API type support for third party applications, follow me, gps navigation etc.  So I was surprised that the product that replaced a predecessor with better video quality, battery life, and other capabilities lost a significant level of its value.  I would have not purchased it and should have returned it, now I have something I'm dissatisfied with and will not recommend to friends despite it's other great qualities.  
2021-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules