Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Caption in video
2638 7 2015-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nr.kyborg
lvl.3

Denmark

Hi, anyone knows how this guy is enabling the caption in this video ?

2015-6-27
Use props
sudiste
lvl.2

Monaco

Hi,

dashware
is the keyword that brings you further, search in the Forum, you will find some stuff to read.
2015-6-28
Use props
mech
lvl.2

United States

I use racerender.
2015-6-28
Use props
nr.kyborg
lvl.3

Denmark

cool thanks alot
2015-6-28
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Can you use the .SRT (the Subtitles-files that the Phantom can generate) for RaceRender?
2015-6-29
Use props
mech
lvl.2

United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-6-30 06:11
Can you use the .SRT (the Subtitles-files that the Phantom can generate) for RaceRender?

I'm not sure how much is in the SRT files. I use the txt files that the DJI Pilot app puts on your device, convert them to csv files and use that. An example --
2015-6-29
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

mech@wispertel. Posted at 2015-6-30 09:07
I'm not sure how much is in the SRT files. I use the txt files that the DJI Pilot app puts on your  ...

Brilliant, very interesting. Will absolutely have to look into that.

If you enable "Subtitles" in the App, you also get .SRT files on your SD-card. If you play your videos with e.g. VLC (www.videolan.org) you can select to show the subtitles - and that displays various info like speed etc. as subtitles   A much more low-tech solution - but some might find it useful or interesting to watch when watching at home. Not sure if the .SRT files can be used for much else - or integrated when editing videos.

Your solution looks very interesting. I'd appreciate if you told me a few more details about how you go about it. Thanks.
2015-6-29
Use props
mech
lvl.2

United States

FantomDK Posted at 2015-6-30 09:45
Brilliant, very interesting. Will absolutely have to look into that.

If you enable "Subtitles" in ...

This is using a Mac and a iPad mini. I get the txt files off of the iPad mini using iTunes. Then I Use One of these to convert to a csv file.

http://www.djilogs.com
http://flylitchi.com/logs

Then point racerender at the video and the csv file, sync the time and let it creat another video with the telemetry in it.. I've created some of these templates from racerender's and will share if you want to buy racerender and do this. You can also use dashware which is now free. When I started this dashware wasn't being sold and supported so I bought dashware.
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules