Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Annoying Bug since DJI FLY 1.2.0 (Green Tint)
954 8 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheVoT
lvl.3
Italy

Hello,

since v1.2.0 (still true for 1.2.1) the Dji Fly app on Android has a very annoying bug.

When I run the app, the live view on the phone screen is all GREEN and the only way to get rid of this green tint is to close the app, kill the process, and reopen.

Please note: everything I see on the phone is green, and so is the cached video, but not the footage actually recorded on my Mavic Air 2, confirming it's a software issue.

Other people confirmed the issue on Reddit and on different threads, but apparently it's not getting a lot of traction.. but PLEASE look into this.
2020-11-16
Use props
otomek77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6819160 ft
Poland

I confirm that problem with "green view" still not solved in ver 1.2.1. Only freezing warings are solved, but range still poor and green view after reconnect not corrected  (for instance when drone do RTH view back as green)
2020-11-16
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Italy

Hey otomek77, thanks for confirming this is happening on your end too.

I hope they will fix the issue ASAP because it's very annoying... :-(
2020-11-16
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Italy

DJI.. are you there ?
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there TheVoT, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. Have you updated the firmware for the RC and the aircraft. The DJI Fly app ver 1.2.1 will work okay with the latest firmware of the RC and the Aircraft. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the issue so that we can check this out further?
Just a quick information about the latest firmware as follows;
Aircraft Firmware : v01.00.0460
Remote Controller: v02.00.1101
DJI Fly app iOS and Android: v1.2.1

Please keep us posted so that we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-17
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-17 08:49
Hi there TheVoT, my apologies this has caused you and thank you for reaching us out. Have you updated the firmware for the RC and the aircraft. The DJI Fly app ver 1.2.1 will work okay with the latest firmware of the RC and the Aircraft. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the issue so that we can check this out further?

Hi Paladin, yes everything is updated: rc, drone, app! The issue was introduced with app 1.2.0 and it's still present in 1.2.1.

the attached picture is a frame from the cached video.
The drone recorded correctly, but the cached version is all green, also like the live preview on the phone is completely green.
2020-11-17
Use props
otomek77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6819160 ft
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-17 08:49

APP 1.2.1 not solved problem with green sreen after reconnect (for instance after RTH ). I use Mini 1.
2020-11-17
Use props
djiuser_cXWFONPkZtlj
New

Netherlands

I am having the same issue right after the update. I was just at a shoot with a client and it was quite embarrassing, couldn't figure out what the issue was until reading about similar issues online. Thankfully the actual footage is fine. Cached is still green though. Hope this gets fixed soon!
2020-11-18
Use props
TheVoT
lvl.3
Ireland

I hope is fixed in 1.2.2
2020-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules