It's the DJI RC-N1 RC cable and usb-c cable ?
2968 7 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gfab71
Second Officer
Flight distance : 492874 ft
  • >>>
Italy

A simple question:
is the DJI RC-N1 RC cable (the rc cable that connect the DJI Mini 2 RC unit to the smartphone ) an USB-C cable on the side of the rc connection ?
i ask why so I know that if it was needed I could use a simple usb-c / usb-c cable for my smartphone to connect it to the rc of the Mini 2 ..
(i use a Redmi Note 7, that has Usb-C connector ).
(I mistakenly connected the part without the rc symbol to the radiocomand and it seems to me to be identical to the opposite side..)

2020-11-16
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

I believe you are correct, it is indeed a USB- C cable. the difference is it is made to fit under the Controller Display mount when not in use!
2020-11-16
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you mate ;)
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there gfab71. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with the DJI Mini 2. Please be advised that the other end of the RC cable is a USB Type-C male and the remote has a USB Type C port. For the inquiry with the other USB Cable, it is recommended for us to kindly use the official DJI RC cable when we are connecting to the remote, but for testing the connection, it should be okay as long as it is a USB Data cable. Thank you.  
2020-11-16
Use props
gfab71
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-16 07:10
Hello there gfab71. Thank you for reaching out regarding the inquiry with the DJI Mini 2. Please be advised that the other end of the RC cable is a USB Type-C male and the remote has a USB Type C port. For the inquiry with the other USB Cable, it is recommended for us to kindly use the official DJI RC cable when we are connecting to the remote, but for testing the connection, it should be okay as long as it is a USB Data cable. Thank you.

Thank you !!!
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there gfab71. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your valued support and fly safe always
2020-11-19
Use props
CentralVAphoto
New
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-11-16 07:10

Any idea where I can find a replacement cable (Lightning version)? I don't see cables of any kind on the DJI store and if there is a part number for the cable, I don't know it. It's only about five inches long (12.5cm), so an aftermarket replacement cable is hard to find. Thanks.
2021-1-23
Use props
JohnLietzke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Yes, the RC uses a USB-C port for the connection cable to the device.
2021-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules