396 1 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone find it kind of stupid that DJI made a base cover than they made another with 1/4-20 and they both detach?  In my opinion the should have built it with a fully integrated 1/4-20 base as opposed to detachable and then made the "Do-It-All" base with a way to screw into to that 1/4-20.  This method would be much more secure and you would not have to worry about the base falling off when you have it attached to the end of a selfie sticky while your moving around.  Also it wouldnt change the size that much and honestly I think its too small anyway.  A longer handle would be better.  
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there DemolitionMan14, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your inquiry. Thank you for your feedback regarding the Do-It-All handle accessory of the Pocket 2. I will forward this to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules