754 2 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
New2Mini2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3895528 ft
Canada

Hey all

I've used the dji fly app on my android Mi 9t pro and it works fine. On my Samsung tab 5s when I try to use "create" button to select a couple of videos to combine them I get a "transcoding failed" error. Any ideas?
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there New2Mini2. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused you. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung tab 5s ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung tab 5s will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2020-11-16
Use props
New2Mini2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3895528 ft
Canada

Bummer - so much easier to edit on a tablet.
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules