877 5 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crd1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 445269 ft

United Kingdom

hi there,
I bought my Phantom 4 a couple of weeks ago. I got this static noise on my video footage. It's in the form of lines and normal static. It looks like zebra and overexposure but I can assure you it is not. The noise actually shows on the videos when exported from the SD card to my computer. Can anyone help me with this? Already tried different SD cards and video settings. Please help! The link attached is a short video showing the problem. photos are available too.
https://youtu.be/DWoo1sgZuzA

2020-11-16
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

2020-11-16
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Welcome crd1 , If your device is under warranty, I would use it
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there crd1. I am sorry to watch and to know that you are having this issues on the videos filmed by your DJI Phantom 4. May we know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? In addition, I will post some tips below on how to reduce moiré or flickering issue.

1. Change the camera angle as the angle of the camera to the object may cause a moiré pattern.
2. Change the camera position: Move the camera to the left and right or up and down.
3. Change the focus. Excessively sharp focus and high detail on the detailed pattern can lead to a moiré pattern, and a slight change in focus can change the sharpness, which in turn helps eliminate moiré.
4. Change the lens focal length.
5. Eliminate the moiré that appears in the final image with image processing software (we don't recommend third-party software).
6. It is impossible to eliminate all the moiré in any situation. For different environments and angles, different settings and methods are needed to reduce or eliminate.
Thank you.
2020-11-16
Use props
crd1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 445269 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-16 20:49
Hello there crd1. I am sorry to watch and to know that you are having this issues on the videos filmed by your DJI Phantom 4. May we know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before this issue happened? In addition, I will post some tips below on how to reduce moiré or flickering issue.

1. Change the camera angle as the angle of the camera to the object may cause a moiré pattern.
Hello there, I bought the drone of a close friend of mine that assured me that it had never crashed before. I'm not sure the extent of the truth. However I have not crashed it since owning it. And thank you for the tips but I do believe this is more that moire. I will try to follow the tips to see if they work.
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

crd1 Posted at 11-17 00:48
Hello there, I bought the drone of a close friend of mine that assured me that it had never crashed before. I'm not sure the extent of the truth. However I have not crashed it since owning it. And thank you for the tips but I do believe this is more that moire. I will try to follow the tips to see if they work.

Hi there crd1. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have posted. Please keep us posted and if you have any other concerns or inquiries with your DJI Phantom 4 or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules