Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T5im
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233510 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Dear DJI,

• we NEED ActiveTrack Support for 3rd party camera apps (think Zoom-Meetings, Teams-Meetings, etc.) – that would be so helpful!
  • where's the iPhone 12 clamp - existing clamp delivers an awful connection!?
  • even better would be a Magsafe-Adapter!!!

Thanks,
Tim
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tim. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-11-16
Use props
T5im
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233510 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Why is there no official statement from DJI regarding iPhone 12 compatibility on the OM4??? Come-on at least acknowledge the fact, that your current clamp is rubbish for the new form factor (which you must have known about in development).
2020-11-22
Use props
Jenza
New
Flight distance : 1226719 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-16 20:59
Hello there Tim. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

While we are doing feature requests, I have one that I think would turn the OM4 into an insanely powerful tool.

There are already apps out there on the market that use wifi to turn your camera into a webcam, the ability to have the face tracking while outputting the camera signal to a computer would make it a really powerful tool, not just for out and about vloggers but also for at home streamers. Bonus points if there could be a tool to control the app from the computer!
2020-12-3
Use props
42deluxe
lvl.2
Germany

T5im Posted at 11-22 03:39
Why is there no official statement from DJI regarding iPhone 12 compatibility on the OM4??? Come-on at least acknowledge the fact, that your current clamp is rubbish for the new form factor (which you must have known about in development).

Because customer care is a mystery?
2020-12-25
Use props
djiuser_L7HOUALcBEHO
New

United Kingdom

Working with teams and zoom is an absolute must and would mean getting the functionality that it was designed for in the place it's needed most. I did a zoom call today that would have been amazing to have my phone set up and just let it track me while I did my demonstration. This needs to happen asap to keep your customers...
2021-1-21
Use props
kgohs
New

United States

ActiveTrack is a must!
2021-3-11
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

Well, sorry to destroy you hopes with engineering details but as the ActiveTrack is actually something that is managed by the app it will not be possible without the app being active.

It’s the Mimo app that does the object detection and positioning and then it just sends simple command to the OM 4 to move in x,y,z direction to refocus the object.

Only chance would be if the app was allowed to handle this in the background. In that case you could minimize the app after activating tracking and then open any other app like google meet, skype, etc. This is not possible as of today as the app will stop controlling the OM 4 when not active.
2021-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules