Help! Timelapse: Understanding Waypoint Interpolation?
730 7 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jomophoto
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,

I am relatively new to the Ronin-S.

I am playing with the Timelapse feature in Ronin-S and am encountering some challenges to dial in the exact position of a waypoint, both in its actual positioning and in it's relationship to time.

Is there any information regarding how the Ronin-S determines the time between waypoints?  Initially, I assumed it was time divided by the number of waypoints set.  I tried a 16 minute time-lapse, and it took 3:31 to go from keyframe 1 to 2, a little over 10 minutes from keyframe 2 to 3, and about 2 minutes from keyframe 3-4.

This is important because I am trying to match the timing of the Ronin's position with other movements.

Another issue I am having is the actual position of the Ronin-S when it reaches the waypoint.  I set the waypoint position, but when it actually executes the timelapse, the position ends up being a bit different from what I had set it to.  Oddly enough, when I double-check the position by tapping the waypoints before running the TL, it matches up just fine.

I've run the calibration and autotune.  Another note is that I am running the Ronin on a motion slider.  Are there specific settings that can help with this setup?  

So can the Ronin reliably run time-lapses with exact positions, controlling the time between waypoints and being able to know at what time it'll reach each waypoint?

2020-11-16
Use props
Cyril Vivian
lvl.1

Nigeria

Please visit

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421
2022-2-28
Use props
djiuser_FzhAEkjwNjcM
New

Nigeria

My mom was suffering from Type 2 diabetes and Lupus for over 17yrs. She tried many drugs but at last became dependent on saferoom and metformin due to the weakness and constant pains, She found that life was just sinking & there was no way of hope. Then she consulted Chief Dr Lucky for herbal treatments, Which she had been hearing so much about, After some couple of days taking this herbal medicine, Things started to change, The symptoms started to decrease and after 19 days of taking it, She became healthy and fully free from all the symptoms of Type 2 diabetes and Lupus. My mom's life is totally different now. That's why I decided to let everybody know about the wonderful healing of Chief Dr Lucky herbal, If you are having any health challenges kindly visit email chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348132777335
Website chiefdrlucky.com.
2022-6-5
Use props
Johnjovita65
New

Nigeria

I have used herbal medicine and I can testify to anyone that it works perfectly,I have been diagnosed with HPV for over 5 months and I have spent a lot of money buying medicine from the hospital but no good result.But after getting herbal medicine from Dr Onokun which my friend refer to me,I followed up with the prescription, I'm fully cured of my HPV and I want to save lives by recommending anyone who needs help to contact Dr Onokun today on www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1
2023-11-2
Use props
Michaela09
New

Turkey

GREAT AND POWERFUL PREGNANCY VOODOO BY SAKOMO    Good Day everyone my name is Michaela Boecker , I am from Berlin, Germany, I came to the United states many years ago where i met my man, we were happily married for the past 20 years now, but without any kids, we have tried all the possible means, visited so many Doctors and hospitals and prescriptions, but none work, we were both confused and tired of the situation, because we need our own children, secondly i don't want to lose my husband to another woman that become my fear. I narrated my story to my friend and how many marriage is at the point of collapsing, He introduced me to a powerful Voodoo Priest, DR SAKOMO, I contacted him, narrated my situation to him with tears in my eyes, he told me that he can help and my situation will be turn around and we will have our children, He prepare a very powerful pregnancy voodoo for me, it's a concussion which i took for 2 WEEKS, after  finishing the concussion as instructed, I went for pregnancy test after two months later, to my greatest surprised, I was pregnant, that was the biggest news in my life and since our marriage. I and my husband appreciated DR SAKOMO for his powerful spell and right now we have twins. All thank to him and if you are facing similar situation in your marriage or have any problem in your relationship, he can help you solve them. here are the information of DR SAKOMO : website:https://drsakomolovespellhome.net/index, WHATSAPP: +15027953816. EMAIL:drsakomo@gmail.com
2023-11-18
Use props
Michaela09
New

Turkey

GREAT AND POWERFUL PREGNANCY VOODOO BY SAKOMO  

Good Day everyone my name is Michaela Boecker , I am from Berlin, Germany, I came to the United states many years ago where i met my man, we were happily married for the past 20 years now, but without any kids, we have tried all the possible means, visited so many Doctors and hospitals and prescriptions, but none work, we were both confused and tired of the situation, because we need our own children, secondly i don't want to lose my husband to another woman that become my fear. I narrated my story to my friend and how many marriage is at the point of collapsing, He introduced me to a powerful Voodoo Priest, DR SAKOMO, I contacted him, narrated my situation to him with tears in my eyes, he told me that he can help and my situation will be turn around and we will have our children, He prepare a very powerful pregnancy voodoo for me, it's a concussion which i took for 2 WEEKS, after  finishing the concussion as instructed, I went for pregnancy test after two months later, to my greatest surprised, I was pregnant, that was the biggest news in my life and since our marriage. I and my husband appreciated DR SAKOMO for his powerful spell and right now we have twins. All thank to him and if you are facing similar situation in your marriage or have any problem in your relationship, he can help you solve them. here are the information of DR SAKOMO : website:https://drsakomolovespellhome.net/index, WHATSAPP: +15027953816. EMAIL:drsakomo@gmail.com
2023-11-18
Use props
Michaela09
New

Turkey

GREAT AND POWERFUL PREGNANCY VOODOO BY SAKOMO  

Good Day everyone my name is Michaela Boecker , I am from Berlin, Germany, I came to the United states many years ago where i met my man, we were happily married for the past 20 years now, but without any kids, we have tried all the possible means, visited so many Doctors and hospitals and prescriptions, but none work, we were both confused and tired of the situation, because we need our own children, secondly i don't want to lose my husband to another woman that become my fear. I narrated my story to my friend and how many marriage is at the point of collapsing, He introduced me to a powerful Voodoo Priest, DR SAKOMO, I contacted him, narrated my situation to him with tears in my eyes, he told me that he can help and my situation will be turn around and we will have our children, He prepare a very powerful pregnancy voodoo for me, it's a concussion which i took for 2 WEEKS, after  finishing the concussion as instructed, I went for pregnancy test after two months later, to my greatest surprised, I was pregnant, that was the biggest news in my life and since our marriage. I and my husband appreciated DR SAKOMO for his powerful spell and right now we have twins. All thank to him and if you are facing similar situation in your marriage or have any problem in your relationship, he can help you solve them. here are the information of DR SAKOMO : website:https://drsakomolovespellhome.net/index, WHATSAPP: +15027953816. EMAIL:drsakomo@gmail.com
2023-11-18
Use props
ManuelFranco
New

United States

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga Michael to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE
GLOBE ON:

Get your ex back spell
Lottery Spell
Love/Reunion Spell
Pregnancy Spell
Protection Spell
Freedom From Prison Spell
Marriage spell
Killing/Revenge spell
Healing/Cure spell

Contact him for any of these today at:
EMAIL: odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call and WHATS-APP HIM +2348167159012.
1-9 21:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules