MINI 2 RC not connected to mobile device
5119 10 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kayway
lvl.1
United States

There is probably another thread on here similar to this.  Was unable to find it though.  I just bought the Mini 2.  I'm trying to pair it with a samsung 10 note+.  I've installed and uninstalled DJI Fly a couple of time.   I've tried mixing up the sequence for powering up and down the drone and the rc.  I've also tried 2 phones with no luck.  Any help is apprecieated.  I've got other drones, but this is my first DJI, and I'm excited to get it going.  I've looked on other forums for answer, but have not found anything that solves the problem.  Again thank you from a newbie.
2020-11-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2020-11-17
Use props
kayway
lvl.1
United States

Appreciate it.

T
2020-11-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2020-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

(PS, when you reply to somebody, it is best to hit that small 'reply' link below their post, that way the user gets a notification)
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kayway. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to use a different cable to connect the said DJI Remote Controller to the said mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. If the issue persist, I would recommended you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check and give out the best resolution for the said issue and for us to be able to assist you further. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_vT0KVGnrBfIl
New

United States

I’m having the same issue!  Exceptionally frustrating.  I was so excited to try my drone and nothing.  I’ve tried 2 phones and all the steps you mentioned.  Just ordered a new wire, will report back if it works.
2021-2-21
Use props
djiuser_QKrBEmYAy69v
New

Canada

Any resolution on this? Did a replacement cable fix the issue? I have the same problem and support told me to warranty the brand new controller
2021-3-17
Use props
Thring007
New

Canada

Hi kayway - I hope this helps you because these forums helped me. I bought the DJI mini 2 and was so excited to get it outside - but I could not connect to the remote. At first I thought it was my phone the Samsung 10E one of the ONLY phones not on the compatability list. Soon, after reading numerous posts I tried 2 of my friends phones - an Iphone 10 and an Iphone 7 - no luck. Then I saw on one thread people had complained about faulty remotes. So I contacted DJI headquarters and from there after going back and forth answering questions and providing details, they paid for me to ship it to their repair facility in California. I was able to watch the process and progress through online updates and lo and behold - it WAS the remote. They sent it back all better -  free of charge and it works like a HOT damn even on my Samsung 10E - so I was VERY happy with the service. Hope this helps.
2021-3-31
Use props
djiuser_DuEEkQvQE8e7
New

New Zealand

I recently purchased the Mini2 and am having the exact same problem. RC won’t connect to my iPhone XS. Remote pairs with the drone as I can move the gimbal but nothing else as remote is not connected to the phone. Also I noticed the drone is getting very hot near the battery area. Any suggestions?

TIA
2021-4-10
Use props
fans8ccaa730
New

Turkey

I bought mini2 and dji fly wont install on my mobie phone samsung galaxy s8. sm-g9500.
I downloaded old version apk. they install but not workind. give resource file error.

please say me a way.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules