DHL Horrible Shipping Experience
3862 18 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf7698629
lvl.1
Canada

DHL picked up my shipment/purchase from DJI 5 days ago, and that has been my only update! I have contacted both DJI and DHL, and both have said they have escalated the issue, but 36 hours later, no change. If i do not receive any further assurances that my drone purchase will be shipped in a timely manner, I will most likely contact my cedit card company and dispute the charges. I could have gone to Best Buy, and been flying long ago.
Very dissapointing experience DJI! You should seriously reconsider DHL as a reliable, and fast shipping agent. They are NOT.
2020-11-16
Use props
cleartoland
lvl.1
Canada

My brother ordered 3 days earlier, and the shipping information from DHL is a S#!& Show!  The shipment spent a week in China chasing its tail. BTW, all within a 30 min drive between facilities. Check this out...
Screenshot_20201117-002047_Chrome.jpg
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. If there is any update, we'll keep you updated.
2020-11-17
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

it's one big mess.....
same as you, i could have been flying for days if i just gone to the local store in stead of ordering from DJI directly......
how foolish of me to believe dji's promise of around 5 working days shipping time
2020-11-17
Use props
cleartoland
lvl.1
Canada

BadBert Posted at 11-17 03:53
it's one big mess.....
same as you, i could have been flying for days if i just gone to the local store in stead of ordering from DJI directly......
how foolish of me to believe dji's promise of around 5 working days shipping time

I have ordered in the past from DJI, and received shipments promptly. I also deal with DHL for commercial trade, and have always chosen them over others because they have been fast! So, this time something is amiss. When I contacted DHL, they claimed the DHL shipping label was incomplete and missing a portion of my address. I have a case worker looking in to it, but have to wait 24 - 48 hours. Somebody has to get their act together! I will most likely contact my credit card company after 10 business days if shipping information is not updated and demand a charge back. Sad, frustrating, and disappointing.
2020-11-17
Use props
cleartoland
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-17 00:01
Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, due to a carrier issue, your order has been delayed at customs. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and are working as quickly as possible to promptly resolve the issue. If there is any update, we'll keep you updated.

Its been delayed at customs since the day it was picked up! These are just excuses, sorry.  My brother ordered 3 days before I did, and his is finally on its way. Either DJI or DHL is at fault, and this is unacceptable. I just checked the status again now, one week after ordering and the shipment hasn't been updated in almost 6 days! According to DHL, and by the location of the DJI shipping point its moved the equivalent of what I could drive in 20 minutes! All I get are apologies, and excuses. I can see what information DHL provides, can someone provide me more?
2020-11-17
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

cleartoland Posted at 11-17 08:02
Its been delayed at customs since the day it was picked up! These are just excuses, sorry.  My brother ordered 3 days before I did, and his is finally on its way. Either DJI or DHL is at fault, and this is unacceptable. I just checked the status again now, one week after ordering and the shipment hasn't been updated in almost 6 days! According to DHL, and by the location of the DJI shipping point its moved the equivalent of what I could drive in 20 minutes! All I get are apologies, and excuses. I can see what information DHL provides, can someone provide me more?[view_image]

That is why dhl is investigating for me now....
It makes no sense at all what dji tells us.... And indeed, I think it is all excuses
2020-11-17
Use props
cleartoland
lvl.1
Canada

UPDATE - day 3 of escalation. DHL case worker emailed today saying they have tried "numerous" times to contact DJI to get proper shipping information. DJI customer service says they do not have direct communications with their logistics team, and we must wait longer. WOW -bad experience, just getting worse. The shipping agent has been in possession of my purchase for 7days, and still no resolution.
2020-11-18
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

that is unbelievable....
mine is now with DHL for 8 days.... stil no info....
DHL says they are contacting their Chinese colleagues for info....
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

cleartoland Posted at 11-18 14:23
UPDATE - day 3 of escalation. DHL case worker emailed today saying they have tried "numerous" times to contact DJI to get proper shipping information. DJI customer service says they do not have direct communications with their logistics team, and we must wait longer. WOW -bad experience, just getting worse. The shipping agent has been in possession of my purchase for 7days, and still no resolution.

Hi cleartoland, I feel sorry for the waiting, I had sent you PM regarding the status, please check. Thank you for your patience.
2020-11-18
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

mine has turned up.....
now @ amsterdam.
hope to receive it tomorrow......
2020-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

just got a new message from DHL.
it already arrived at the distribution hub in Eindhoven (NL).
And they have arranged that the parcel is being delivered today (a received a text message that states it is planned foor delivery TODAY)....
This, so i can receive my item as soon as possible.
if all goes well, i should receive it today!!!
That is some speed of DHL NETHERLANDS!!
I'll report back here as soon as i have received my Mini 2!!
2020-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Mine arrived!
DHL did an awesome job getting it to me as fast as possible once it arrived in the Netherlands.

2020-11-19
Use props
cleartoland
lvl.1
Canada

Great to hear! Seems that once it leaves China, the process is very quick. In my circumstance DHL did not affix the FULL shipping label, and DHL is saying my address is not complete and DJI is not responding to requests to correct it. Happy flying regardless!  
2020-11-19
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

thanks! hope your issue is fixed soon, and you'll receive your order fast!!!
2020-11-19
Use props
lowflyermike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
United States

This really worries me. I am wanting to order the Mavic Air 2 but I see a lot of people having delivery delays. If we go to Best Buy we'll have to pay taxes, but if it's gonna get delayed it may be worth the extra expense.
2020-11-29
Use props
cleartoland
lvl.1
Canada

lowflyermike Posted at 11-29 05:07
This really worries me. I am wanting to order the Mavic Air 2 but I see a lot of people having delivery delays. If we go to Best Buy we'll have to pay taxes, but if it's gonna get delayed it may be worth the extra expense.

Mine finally showed up after numerous delays at point-of-origin and New York. DHL claimed the shipping label wasn't complete causing the longest delay. Total shipping time from point of purchase was 14days.  Thankful it's here. Just be patient it will come!
2020-11-29
Use props
djiuser_gRk0Jij7irYG
New

Canada

Its been 9 days, since i have placed my order for DJI mini 2, still in processing!
2022-4-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_gRk0Jij7irYG Posted at 4-19 02:09
Its been 9 days, since i have placed my order for DJI mini 2, still in processing!

Hi there, I am sorry for the waiting. I had send you a private message, please check. Thank you.
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules