DJI POCKET 2 - PS4 CONTROLLER FIRMWARE REQUEST
916 8 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1172720 ft
Colombia

Hey Guys, its me again, Santiago From Colombia, i was trying the analog movements of the gimball, and i watched plenty of tutorial of the ronin controller by ps4 controller with bluetooth, any firmware update in the future to use ps4 controller to move the gimball? or also with the mavic 2 controller, could we move the gimball with an external controller? thanks a lot and cheers!
2020-11-16
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI POCKET 2 - PS4 CONTROLLER FIRMWARE REQUEST

Hey Guys, my name is Santiago From Colombia, i was trying the analog movements of the gimball, and i watched plenty of tutorial of the ronin controller by ps4 controller with bluetooth, any firmware update in the future to use ps4 controller to move the gimball? or also with the mavic 2 controller, could we move the gimball with an external controller? thanks a lot and cheers!
2020-11-16
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sounds like a good idea. Come on DJI, this should not be too difficult to include in a firmware update and it will increase the appeal of the Pocket2 even more.
2020-11-16
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Psoon Posted at 11-16 22:35
Sounds like a good idea. Come on DJI, this should not be too difficult to include in a firmware update and it will increase the appeal of the Pocket2 even more.

They already have sensor from Sony in Pocket 2 ;)
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there Santyvelezrpo95, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your feedback. I will forward this to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.
2020-11-17
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

Hey Santiago your ideas are on fire.

If we start to ask Ronin features to Pocket than there are just a ton of it.
I was hesitant to ask such an advanced features to pocket sized gimbal, but why not we can at least dream about it.

I like to see a programmable motion way point movement for video.
If combine a small slider with Pocket than we are having smallest motion video solution.
2020-11-17
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

Psoon Posted at 11-16 22:35
Sounds like a good idea. Come on DJI, this should not be too difficult to include in a firmware update and it will increase the appeal of the Pocket2 even more.

Thanks a lot Mr. Soon for your reply, yes, hope Dji could do that!!!
2020-11-17
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-17 06:46
Hi there Santyvelezrpo95, thank you for reaching us out and I appreciate your feedback. I will forward this to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your support.

Thanks a lot to you to listen us, i'll stay tuned!!! thanks!
2020-11-17
Use props
Santyvelezrpo95
lvl.2
Colombia

Tide Posted at 11-17 06:53
Hey Santiago your ideas are on fire.

If we start to ask Ronin features to Pocket than there are just a ton of it.

hehe Thanks to you to replying me, yes, i know dji pocket 2 is not comparable on the level of ronin, but all my request i think is a software stuff, because the ps4 controller for example connects direct to ipad or android device not direct to the pcoket, it replace the finger on the analog on the screen hehe, thanks a lot for answer me!! you have really good ideas, thanks!
2020-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules