3957 8 2020-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Anyone knows how to adjust the volume of the integral speaker in the Do-It-All Handle?
2020-11-16
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

slide screen up and down during the video
2020-11-16
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Ooooh.  That works for headphones too, and the output can be quite beefy.  But for the tiny speaker, I'd go a bit easy on it - it might 'blow' if you make it work too hard.
2020-11-16
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

How stupid of me
2020-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Psoon. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Kindly please follow the instructions posted by Aavalaakso on post #2 on how to to adjust the volume in the Do-It-All Handle. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the DJI Pocket 2 Do It All Handle User Guide ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... er_Guide_v1.0_1.pdf ). Thank you.
2020-11-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Not as stupid as not asking!
2020-11-17
Use props
djiuser_IPNDGWe4qXbr
New

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-11-17 01:58
Hello there Psoon. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Kindly please follow the instructions posted by Aavalaakso on post #2 on how to to adjust the volume in the Do-It-All Handle. In addition I will post a link where in you can find the DJI Pocket 2 Do It All Handle User Guide ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Pocket_2/DJI_Pocket_2_Do_It_All_Handle_User_Guide_v1.0_1.pdf ). Thank you.

This link doesn’t tell you how to increase the volume. Sorry.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_IPNDGWe4qXbr Posted at 12-22 05:25
This link doesn’t tell you how to increase the volume. Sorry.

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. When playing videos back with the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle, the sound can be adjusted by swiping up or down on the playback screen. In addition, the DJI Pocket 2 volume can be adjusted if the product itself is in use. To adjust the volume, select the Video mode, swipe down on the touchscreen to enter the settings, and go to Pro settings to enable Pro mode. Then tap Volume Amplification level to set the volume to Auto, low, medium, or high. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-23
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Aavalaakso Posted at 2020-11-16 22:42
slide screen up and down during the video

Thanks for telling us that, never had thought of this and absolutely had no idea it had this function.

Hyvää joulua! (Merry Christmas!)
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules