1822 5 2020-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I placed and order of Ronin S2 pro combo at 2/11/20 from the official store of Dji. When I placed the order it said tha they will sent the product after 5-9 working days.
after 15 days and still the product is to be shipped.
I try 2 times at the online support and they told me that we dont know and we will send your message to the headquorters.
So Dji official online  support didnt know when will send its own product?
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll help to forward it to the related team to check and keep you updated. Thanks.
2020-11-17
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-17 20:29
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll help to forward it to the related team to check and keep you updated. Thanks.

Thank you Dji Natalia! But 3 days now they said to me the same thing!
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GeorgeGreek Posted at 11-17 21:45
Thank you Dji Natalia! But 3 days now they said to me the same thing!

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Due to a large amount of demand, the DJI RS 2 Pro Combo is out of stock at present, our team is working hard on it and your order will be expedited once they get the stock. I will keep an eye on it and keep you updated.
2020-11-18
Use props
GeorgeGreek
First Officer
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-18 03:35
Sorry to have kept you waiting. Due to a large amount of demand, the DJI RS 2 Pro Combo is out of stock at present, our team is working hard on it and your order will be expedited once they get the stock. I will keep an eye on it and keep you updated.

Not any news! one week later and not updated!!!
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GeorgeGreek Posted at 11-24 00:06
Not any news! one week later and not updated!!!

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Our team is still waiting for the update of the stock, I will help to push again.
2020-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules