HELP! Inactive motors and X-T3 Record Button
562 4 2020-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tirshtain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
Russia

Hey!I changed from Ronin S to SC about an year ago. Ever since I used it exclusively with my Fujifilm X-T3 and everything worked perfectly until couple of weeks ago.Record release button on Ronin stopped working via RSS Control Cable (Spare Part 16) but only in video mode, it kept working in photo mode as usual (focusing when half-pressed and shutter release). Today I tried to fix it so I reset the Ronin via iPhone App and shortly after (but not instantly) release button stopped working in Photo mode too. I turned Ronin off and then on again and this time motors was inactive, but the stabilizer itself works as usual.

IMG_7233.PNG
IMG_7234.PNG
IMG_7235.PNG
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we suggest you to upgrade the firmware of the Fujifilm XT-3 to i if the issue still exist?
2020-11-18
Use props
tirshtain
lvl.1
Russia

I upgraded Fujifilm to the last firmware, but it all began even before that. The problem is not with the camera, it is with the stabilizer, the motors does not work with or without any camera. And a strange thing I just noticed - tilt motor seems to warm up, even though it isn't operating (no sound inside whatsoever).
Actually it might have started after I upgraded Ronin's firmware. Is there a way to fully reset it, or downgrade the firmware somehow?
2020-11-18
Use props
tirshtain
lvl.1
Russia

Also when I move inactive motors by hand the digits in the Motor Parameters in the iPhone app change accordingly, so the app is still able to read the data from the motors. It seems they just cannot come out of Sleep Mode or something.
2020-11-18
Use props
tirshtain
lvl.1
Russia

I just reset the gimbal once more and the control throught cable (both RSS for Fuji and included USB-C) works again in both photo and video mode. But the motors still inactive.UPDATE Cables work and then stop, i restart the gimbal they work again. And it goes like this on and off.
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules