825 4 2020-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snowskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 246 ft
Portugal

Hi,

Last time I was flying I've noticed some gimbal issues on my 2nd Mavic2 Pro.
This never happen on the first one.
Does anyone knows how to fix it or should I send it to DJI Repair service?

Issue 1

Can you see the horizon pending down to the right while the drone is flying? And then getting straight again?

Issue 2

This is the 3rd time it happened since I have this 2nd drone. The gimbal gets down when I'm pulling it backwards.

Can someone help on this matter?

2020-11-17
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

Forgot to mention that the drone was in cinematic mode and I did calibrated the Gimbal, Compass and IMU before. Maybe the cinematic mode is the problem on the first issue?
2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snowskier. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since you have done multiple troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue on your drone. However, it seems that the problem persists, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support ) for further assistance and for further evaluation of the said DJI drone. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-17
Use props
spawacz_rider
lvl.2
Flight distance : 670594 ft
United Kingdom

snowskier Posted at 11-17 14:21
Forgot to mention that the drone was in cinematic mode and I did calibrated the Gimbal, Compass and IMU before. Maybe the cinematic mode is the problem on the first issue?

I have same issue on brand new Mini 2 and the drone will have to be sent for replacment.
You can see my issue here
2020-11-30
Use props
snowskier
lvl.3
Portugal

spawacz_rider Posted at 11-30 14:00
I have same issue on brand new Mini 2 and the drone will have to be sent for replacment.
You can see my issue here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3q_WVQ4-Nc&t=219s

Thanks for your comment and video, spawacs_rider.

I'm going to send mine too.
2020-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules