Dear DJI, please don't forget about us! :)
969 3 2020-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans25290af0
lvl.4

United States

Dear DJI,

I have been enjoying the DJI FPV system for over a year now and all the firmware updates have been amazing.  I love all the progress that has been made.  It has now been quite a few months with no firmware updates and I really hope something big is in the works.  So please, DJI, keep working on new firmware updates for this system.  There is still lots of room for inprovement.  Just wanted to let you know that we, the FPV community,  appreciate all the work that has gone into updating the system and really hope DJI can continue to spend resources on improving it.

Thanks,
   Dan

2020-11-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dan. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. Rest assured that DJI will continuously create and give out updates for the DJI FPV in the future. For the latest DJI FPV updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2020-11-17
Use props
JchgMad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3238 ft
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-17 20:20
Hello there Dan. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out your valued insights with regards to this matter. Rest assured that DJI will continuously create and give out updates for the DJI FPV in the future. For the latest DJI FPV updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.

but say something concrete!
See an official answer in an official DJI forum, which says you look at the official DJI communication channels, not only does it seem to me the snake that bites its tail, but that phrase repeated over and over again as I see here, it seems to me that borders on stupidity
2020-11-18
Use props
tobial
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,

do you have a plan which changes are planned in the further releases? If yes, could you please post a link to a page which shows this plan?
The most important thing for me is the support of the OSD components of Betaflight. For example the display of the horizon.

Thank you in advance.
2020-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules