3309 7 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arkanto
lvl.2
Italy

hello,
just would to know:

1) can RSC2 power out and charge camera connected via USB-C camera control port? in this case the Sigma FP
2) what's the exact size of the gimbal when folded? 180 x 190 mm as advertising or 260 x 210 mm as specs? can't figure out.

thank you.
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for your questions on the DJI RSC2.

1. The RSC2 cannot charge the Sigma FP as the camera protocol limitation.
2. For the folded size, 260 x 210 mm mentioned in the specs is the normal folded/storage size as followed:

Hope this helps.
Thanks
2020-11-20
Use props
Kwan
lvl.3
United States

Hey Wanda.
Can you give me the Max Volt and Amp output for each following  Port, please (trying to find out if somehow I can use 26W accessories from one of these ports).

Video transmission/follow focus motor port (USB-C)
RSS camera control port (USB-C)
Follow focus motor port (USB-C)

Thanx
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kwan Posted at 11-22 19:45
Hey Wanda.
Can you give me the Max Volt and Amp output for each following  Port, please (trying to find out if somehow I can use 26W accessories from one of these ports).

Hello there, please check the information as followed:

Video transmission/follow focus motor port: 8V/2A
RSS camera control port: 5V/2A
Follow focus motor port: 8V/3A

Hope this helps.
Thanks!
2020-11-23
Use props
Kwan
lvl.3
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-23 19:01
Hello there, please check the information as followed:

Video transmission/follow focus motor port: 8V/2A

Thanks, Wanda.
2020-11-23
Use props
arkanto
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-20 04:40

thank you for answer.

1) what do you mean with "camera protocol limitation"?
according to Sigma FP manual, charge is possibile only if the camera is turned off, and it uses the same usb-c as control port, charge, and memory mass storage.. so if camera is off and gimbal puts out the 5V 2A supply should recharge the camera.. or not?

2) and 180 x 190 mm measure?
2020-11-24
Use props
His DJI account
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-20 04:40
Hello there, thank you for your questions on the DJI RSC2.

Then why advertise 190mm x 180mm if the actual folded size is 260mm x 210mm?  I already ordered a bag that fits the smaller size but not the bigger one.  Is there any way to fold it 190mm x 180mm?
2020-12-26
Use props
His DJI account
lvl.2
United States

arkanto Posted at 11-24 00:42
thank you for answer.

1) what do you mean with "camera protocol limitation"?

I figured out how to fold the RSC2 to get both the 260mm x 210mm AND the 190mm x 180mm shapes.  Keep in mind that we're talking about a 3D object measured in only 2D.  Below, I add in APPROXIMATE measurements for the 3rd dimension measurement...in parentheses.

1) 260mm x 210mm (x about 75mm) - "I" shape: as shown in DJI Wanda's post above.  The Axes Arms are turned to align and the individual balancing sliders on each arm need to be loosened so that the arms get close to one another.  Lock the Arms and Sliders.  Then unlock the handle to place the RSC2 into the underslung mode with the handle folded down, in line with the arms, as shown in the picture in Wanda's post.  Make sure all Axes Arms are locked.

2) 190mm x 180mm (x about 110mm) - "L" shape:  Follow the same procedure for the "I" shape then unlock the Pan Axis and turn the handle at the Pan Axis so that the handle ends up perpendicular to the rest of the RSC2...forming the "L" shape.  Re-lock the Pan Arm.

I received my 10L sling bag and both shapes fit, but the "I" shape fits better.
2020-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules