Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ozzy1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20640 ft

Ireland

Hi everyone,
hope all is good during the mad times
So got my rsc2  few days ago , gimbal is awesome, thank you Dji, but the Raveneye...
Might be Im doing something wrong, dont know, so your help would be much apriciated.
Camera sony a7iii
doesnt matter how I connect the cables, on my app
1. The battery level doesnt show the correct battery lvl, all the time 0
2. cant opereate the gimbal using joystick or force mobile. it shows gimbal not connected.
3 cant swap from phone recording to camera at the right side of the app, it says (please connect dedicated rss cable) tried camera to raveneye, raveneye to gimbal, same
4 cant adjust the camera settings, shutter,iso, aperture,

Android muiu 12

Any thoughts?
thank you.
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, could you please check the tutorial video for connecting the raveneye with the RSC?

If you still have further issues, you can post the video here and we will help to check more details.

Thanks
2020-11-18
Use props
Ozzy1
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 05:36
Hello there, could you please check the tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0bNfpN-0Is&t=3s for connecting the raveneye with the RSC?

If you still have further issues, you can post the video here and we will help to check more details.

Hi there,
thank you for reply, here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef7hSogoRis
2020-11-19
Use props
Ozzy1
lvl.1

Ireland

Ok thank you, solved.
1. updated the firmware
Dint seen the link earlier because at home  mobile data on my phone was off .
So now everything works fine.

Also it might help someone else:
My wireless password for the raveneye has 1 lowercase letter and if I try to connect using the password from the sticker it doesn't work.
Try to use all capital letters.
Good luck.
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ozzy1 Posted at 11-19 08:44
Ok thank you, solved.
1. updated the firmware
Dint seen the link earlier because at home  mobile data on my phone was off .

Hello there, thank you for letting us know your issue has been solved. Feel free to contact us when you need further assistance.
2020-11-20
Use props
fans2d199957
New

Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 05:36
Hello there, could you please check the tutorial video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0bNfpN-0Is&t=3s for connecting the raveneye with the RSC?

any suggestion why I can not see the wifi connection on my android? It was there before, I see the raven eye on my laptop, on my wife android but not on my one. It was there before because I did type the password. The app do not seems to have connection button for wifi , my app ends right  under the status and user profile buttons. All is working except I can not connect the wifi. It forcing me to connect trough the blue tooth. I even reinstall the app... nothink. All other Other wifi I can see. If is some problem with the app or I can not understand what can be wrong.....
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_MRhoFpeBUxou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76581 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi! I don't know if I'm supposed to just post here or where... but when I connect my raveneye to my Fuji X-T3, I get an error message on my camera, saying "HDMI not connected. Device not compatible with the current 4K settings." The camera live view doesn't appear on my Ronin app but I can start and stop recording from the app and force mobile works... Any ideas?
2020-12-18
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_MRhoFpeBUxou Posted at 12-18 00:32
Hi! I don't know if I'm supposed to just post here or where... but when I connect my raveneye to my Fuji X-T3, I get an error message on my camera, saying "HDMI not connected. Device not compatible with the current 4K settings." The camera live view doesn't appear on my Ronin app but I can start and stop recording from the app and force mobile works... Any ideas?

Hello X-T3 user:

Also had the same error with my X-T3.  It was resolved by changing the HDMI output on my X-T3 to 1080P.

Don Barar
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_MRhoFpeBUxou
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Oh! Does that just change the viewing output? Can I still record in 4K?
2020-12-18
Use props
djiuser_MRhoFpeBUxou
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DGBarar Posted at 12-18 06:42
Hello X-T3 user:

Also had the same error with my X-T3.  It was resolved by changing the HDMI output on my X-T3 to 1080P.

I figured it out. Thanks for your help!!
2020-12-18
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_MRhoFpeBUxou Posted at 12-18 09:14
I figured it out. Thanks for your help!!

Hello X-T3 User:

Delighted that I was able to help you.

Don Barar
2020-12-19
Use props
pgp.videogmail.com
New
Flight distance : 669554 ft
Italy

fans2d199957 Posted at 2020-11-23 23:20
any suggestion why I can not see the wifi connection on my android? It was there before, I see the raven eye on my laptop, on my wife android but not on my one. It was there before because I did type the password. The app do not seems to have connection button for wifi , my app ends right  under the status and user profile buttons. All is working except I can not connect the wifi. It forcing me to connect trough the blue tooth. I even reinstall the app... nothink. All other Other wifi I can see. If is some problem with the app or I can not understand what can be wrong.....

Hello,
Notice that some smartphone (maybe an old one) doesn't have a 5,8Ghz wifi available, so the raveneye wifi transmission needs to be changed from 5,8 to 2,4... I did this test because the smartphone of my friends didn't connect to his new raveneye, than i looked to its settings, by connecting it with my phone...and changing the wifi band his phone became able to connect perfectly!
2021-1-4
Use props
djiuser_DtDsCTNliREY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,

I cannot seem to change any of the camera settings ( aperture, iso ) from the phone. It says N/A on all three. Any thoughts?

Thanks
2021-2-19
Use props
Mbalance
New

United States

I have a Sony A7s and was excited to get the RavenEye for  tracking etc.. But now I have been working on this for a full day and I am very frustrated. The cables are in the right place. The the camera is transmitting, but I keep getting the error message "Turn On Motors to Recenter Gimbal" when I try to use the controls on my  iPhone, Software is up to date, HELP please!
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_Oy0yGyhCcQqB
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone had issues with the ActiveTracker working for a few seconds and then moving off track to the right or left at an angle? Using a RSC 2 and a Nikon Z50. Everything else works fine but the active track doesn’t track.
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_Oy0yGyhCcQqB
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_DtDsCTNliREY Posted at 2-19 05:39
Hello,

I cannot seem to change any of the camera settings ( aperture, iso ) from the phone. It says N/A on all three. Any thoughts?

Are the cables in place correctly? And did you verify that the camera is supported?
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_0FPiI8ei25D1
New
Flight distance : 5049 ft

United States

Can’t hear audio from my camera when I play back video from raven eye in ronin app
2021-3-23
Use props
ten8u
lvl.1

Japan

djiuser_Oy0yGyhCcQqB Posted at 3-18 15:31
Has anyone had issues with the ActiveTracker working for a few seconds and then moving off track to the right or left at an angle? Using a RSC 2 and a Nikon Z50. Everything else works fine but the active track doesn’t track.

Hey, I had the same issue and I changed my focus area to "center" it worked. Mine is A7III
2021-3-25
Use props
bizzle4shizzle
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Oy0yGyhCcQqB Posted at 3-18 15:31

Hey I have a Nikon Z5 also and having identical problem. You ever get it fixed? If so, how?
2021-4-1
Use props
Aerial SF
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4169282 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-18 05:36

Hello I read this post I am having nothing but issues with my Raven Eye, everything works except Active track does not at all?? I am using a Canon EOS R, I have tried several lenses they all do the same, I draw the green box around my subject and the gimbal starts searching all over? It won’t even just stay still? Anyway I was hoping that DJI staff could assist me I would appreciate it greatly.
2021-4-16
Use props
fans8786d367
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Aerial SF Posted at 4-16 19:09
Hello I read this post I am having nothing but issues with my Raven Eye, everything works except Active track does not at all?? I am using a Canon EOS R, I have tried several lenses they all do the same, I draw the green box around my subject and the gimbal starts searching all over? It won’t even just stay still? Anyway I was hoping that DJI staff could assist me I would appreciate it greatly.

Did you find a solution for this? Mine is doing the same
2021-5-30
Use props
fans85fce39a
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_0FPiI8ei25D1 Posted at 3-23 22:12
Can’t hear audio from my camera when I play back video from raven eye in ronin app

I'm also having the same problem, no audio via HDMI passing through Raven Eye to smartphone. Maybe this is why its called "Image Transmission", but still, no audio? That's crazy! Funnily enough, I haven't found many others on the net talking about this so either its just us or nobody cares.
2021-7-22
Use props
Wildog
New

Georgia

fans85fce39a Posted at 7-22 11:16
I'm also having the same problem, no audio via HDMI passing through Raven Eye to smartphone. Maybe this is why its called "Image Transmission", but still, no audio? That's crazy! Funnily enough, I haven't found many others on the net talking about this so either its just us or nobody cares.

Hello! I have same problem. I get no sound when video recording to my smartphone via Raveneye (camera - Nikon Z6). And one more problem for me - when I shoot photos, they are saved in the camera's memory, but they are not in the smartphone.
2021-12-11
Use props
Vere_cool_jeep
New

United States

For lads with A7iii & DJI RSC 2, I found this video and my camera with raveneye works perfectly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q02X8DpwMEY
2022-2-3
Use props
victoriavivienn
New

Bulgaria

Had the same problem and after hours of wondering what wrongs, I found out that you should trigger the rec button from the camera or the gamble ,not from the phone . If you trigger it from the phone you only get videos with information on it in the cache of your phone . Hope it helps.
2022-2-6
Use props
victoriavivienn
New

Bulgaria

Had the same problem and after hours of wondering what wrongs, I found out that you should trigger the rec button from the camera or the gamble ,not from the phone . If you trigger it from the phone you only get videos with information on it in the cache of your phone . Hope it helps.
2022-2-6
Use props
HanLiong
New

Australia

Hi

Im using Panasonic GH5s, I can't enable joystick or or force mobile.

Can someone help?
2022-2-24
Use props
KNOWN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Sorry to add to a previous thread but can anyone help?

I had the dji + rsc2 + raveneye working beautifully however now the actual gimbal doesn't want to move.

The raveneye works and connects, it shows on the app and I can track myself in frame. Soon as I start moving the dji rsc2, it does not move at all.

Rss from raven eye to dji RSS port is connected. Hdmi is running through ninja v as output and input of the ninja v is the Sony A1.

Sony A1 usb c is connected to the dji rsc2 WiFi port.

Might take back to the shop if I cannot work out on my own or from here. Any help I would appreciate !!!

2022-2-28
Use props
djiuser_YCATnXxS6MK7
New

United States

fans85fce39a Posted at 2021-7-22 11:16
I'm also having the same problem, no audio via HDMI passing through Raven Eye to smartphone. Maybe this is why its called "Image Transmission", but still, no audio? That's crazy! Funnily enough, I haven't found many others on the net talking about this so either its just us or nobody cares.

Hi ! I have the same problem.  Did you somehow solve it? I use it with Canon r5 and Samsung note 20. And sound isn't recorded at all even with mic. I have to mix the sound later in Adobe.
2023-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules