Mavic Pro unlocking fail
402 6 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoMoFlights
lvl.1
Ecuador

Hello.

I am new to this forum and I dont know if this questions has been asked before. I am trying to fly my drone in a NFZ. I download the license and I can see it in my controller but I cant take off.

Anything I need to do to fix this problem?

I am in Ecuador and I asked the airport director how I can adquire permission to flight around the airport since the city is very small and most of the homes are around the runway, he said I will have to ask permission to the central goverment. I suspect that is a little too much but I just want to ask for your opinion.

Can anyone help me please.

Thank you..

image1.jpeg
image0.jpeg
2020-11-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I don't think you can take off in the red area
2020-11-18
Use props
MoMoFlights
lvl.1
Ecuador

Suren Posted at 11-18 10:21
I don't think you can take off in the red area

This airport is in the worse location possible. The attractions of this specific town are literally right in front of the control tower.

Thanks for your reply.
2020-11-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

MoMoFlights Posted at 11-18 10:22
This airport is in the worse location possible. The attractions of this specific town are literally right in front of the control tower.

Thanks for your reply.

2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MoMoFlights. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information regarding this matter. For us to be able to assist you further in  unlocking a certain location where in you need to fly. Kindly please send an email to flysafe@dji.com and you can also utilize this official DJI Flysafe link ( https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map ) to check if a certain location is free to fly your DJI drone or if the said area is a No Fly Zone ( NFZ ). Thank you.
2020-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You'll need to email them to get the red part unlocked along with written permission from ATC.
2020-11-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Contact DJI to unlock the geo
2020-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now