1105 13 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157300 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Have this problem with the inspire 2 X5S camera, i got the jelly pitcure when filming, i send it to DJI for service a couple of month ago, they did a lots of things, did not had any problem before but now its worthless for me to use. is it any out ther ho has the same problem and a solution for it? or maby DJI can tell me whats the problem?
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am sorry to hear about the issue, just to double confirm, the issue existed while shooting pictures, right? Could you please provide some sample pictures or a video of the issue if it also existed while recording. I'll check on it and do my best to help.
Besides, please also provide the previous case number to me, thank you.
2020-11-18
Use props
FanOfFlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

I quick, easy and pretty inexpensive fix could be to replace the rubber isolation dampers that mount the camera connection plate to the body of the I2 if you want to try something yourself.
2020-11-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Also replace the probs, and check for any flex in the arms.
Also check that the motor mounts are not losse on the arms. They are just glued on. Some came loose in the past.
2020-11-19
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

FanOfFlight Posted at 11-19 08:38
I quick, easy and pretty inexpensive fix could be to replace the rubber isolation dampers that mount the camera connection plate to the body of the I2 if you want to try something yourself.

The rubber insulation dampers was replaced when the drone was on service.
2020-11-19
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

Coyut Posted at 11-19 11:44
Also replace the probs, and check for any flex in the arms.
Also check that the motor mounts are not losse on the arms. They are just glued on. Some came loose in the past.

Well the DJI replaced the motors and landing gear, also the gimbal arm, so I think there is something wrong from the service, it was fine before that.
2020-11-19
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 20:03
I am sorry to hear about the issue, just to double confirm, the issue existed while shooting pictures, right? Could you please provide some sample pictures or a video of the issue if it also existed while recording. I'll check on it and do my best to help.

I will send you the case number and a video on the problem.
2020-11-19
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 20:03

Hi, Here is the case number for the inspire 2, CAS-4201745-T5Z4L8
And here is for the X5S, CAS-4614098-W1M6Y9

you can find a sample of video in this link https://we.tl/t-SEeFQ4VkL2

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneSkyview Posted at 11-22 07:26

Thank you for getting back to me, I will check the issue with our engineers and will keep you updated about the result.
2020-11-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneSkyview Posted at 11-22 07:26

Hi, please check the following steps:1. Please check the wind speed: if the wind speed is too high, it will cause the jelly issue. It is not recommended to fly the drone in a windy environment.
2. Check the control stick operation: if the control stick is strongly pushed, the aircraft flies at high speed, the jelly issue may occur. In this case, it is recommended to operate the control sticks gently.
3. Check whether the vibration absorbing board or rubber damper is damaged. If yes, please replace it.
4. Please update the drone and camera to the latest firmware.
5. Please calibrate the gimbal, reset the gimbal parameters, and calibrate the IMU.
If the issue persists, please send the drone back for further diagnosis.
2020-11-25
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 11-25 06:16
Hi, please check the following steps:1. Please check the wind speed: if the wind speed is too high, it will cause the jelly issue. It is not recommended to fly the drone in a windy environment.
2. Check the control stick operation: if the control stick is strongly pushed, the aircraft flies at high speed, the jelly issue may occur. In this case, it is recommended to operate the control sticks gently.
3. Check whether the vibration absorbing board or rubber damper is damaged. If yes, please replace it.

Hi,

ok so I did everything you told me to do, and the problem remains with camera, there was no wind what's so ever when I did this test. you can download the file from this link ans see for your self.

https://we.tl/t-sKw7KV7Zfz

2020-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneSkyview Posted at 11-27 05:36
Hi,

ok so I did everything you told me to do, and the problem remains with camera, there was no wind what's so ever when I did this test. you can download the file from this link ans see for your self.

I am sorry to hear about the result, please send the drone back for further diagnosis and service.
2020-11-27
Use props
DroneSkyview
lvl.2
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 11-27 19:23
I am sorry to hear about the result, please send the drone back for further diagnosis and service.

Ok, do you open a new case number for this?
2020-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneSkyview Posted at 11-28 11:15
Ok, do you open a new case number for this?

Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and then send it in, thanks.
2020-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules