S/N Number Not Found for Care Refresh
968 3 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RyanMontgomery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827336 ft
United States

My new Inspire 2 just arrived, I activated the I2 and X5S this morning, but I am unable to purchase Care Refresh on the drone or camera, and am receiving the following error message: Aircraft S/N you entered does not exist, please make sure you've entered it correctly.

This is my second I2 and I'm certain that I'm reading the correct S/N on both the drone and camera. I also downloaded a QR Code App to ensure I have the exact S/Ns. Is there a Mod who can help me here?
2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Ryan, please refer to the pictures below and make sure the correct numbers are entered. If the issue persists, please provide the picture of the drone and gimbal for double-confirm. 1.png 2.png
2020-11-18
Use props
RyanMontgomery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827336 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 19:57
Hi Ryan, please refer to the pictures below and make sure the correct numbers are entered. If the issue persists, please provide the picture of the drone and gimbal for double-confirm.[view_image][view_image]

Susan - the issue is persisting, and I have been in touch with DJI Support but they have not been able to help me so far. My S/Ns are:

Inspire 2: 09YDH7D0R423V5

X5S: 0ABDHE13030591

Thank you for any help

Ryan

2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RyanMontgomery Posted at 11-19 05:40
Susan - the issue is persisting, and I have been in touch with DJI Support but they have not been able to help me so far. My S/Ns are:

Inspire 2: 09YDH7D0R423V5

I am sorry for the delay, Ryan, I had confirmed your case and had sent you PM about the solution, please check it out.
2020-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules