Naza Software H3-3D not syncing with Phantom 1.1.1
968 4 2015-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicholasjphotog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104806 ft
United States

Hello I recently upgraded the board on my Phantom 1.1.1 as well as installed the H3-3D. ALl is working very well after many tests, but what I have been trying to do is adjust the H3-3D settings in the Naza Software (Tilt Control Gain, Horizontal Limit, and Vertical Limit) but this seems to have no effectg on my Gimbal?

Before plugging into the copouter the settings are all at 0, and once I plug my drone in, the software seems to recognize everyting just fine. Everything is on the most current versions. Even my settings in the H3/4-3D tab are preserved ( have Tilt Control Gain at 5, Horizontal Limit at 0, and Vertical Limit at -25). My main goal being the Vertical Limit so my props don't show up in the video.

SO I can't seem to find any resource online on this subject and why my H3-3D Gimbal doesn't respond or show the new changes?

Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks!

Again the gimbal itself is working great I have tested it for several hours now and it is working perfect, but just need to adjust some settings
2015-6-28
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, Phantom 1.1.1, are you refering to Phantom 1?
If yes, the gimbal's tilt and roll limit  can't set in Phantom 1 assitant. Only inPhantom 2 assistant, this is adjustable.
2015-6-28
Use props
nicholasjphotog
lvl.1
United States

Yes the Phantom 1. That is not good to hear, there is NO way to adjust this on a Phantom 1?  Is there a piece I can upgrade to add this feature?
2015-7-8
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

nicholasjphotog Posted at 2015-7-9 04:20
Yes the Phantom 1. That is not good to hear, there is NO way to adjust this on a Phantom 1?  Is ther ...

Hi, good news.
You can download a 2.4 version of Naza-m v2,  then set the gimbal's gain in the following page. 11.jpg     33.png

2015-7-9
Use props
nicholasjphotog
lvl.1
United States

Yes I do see those options but even when I change them, those settings do not save? BUT actually since I posted this I have a P3 now instead of the P1. Just thought to answer if anyone else is having this issue with their P1.
2015-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules