Osmo Action with OM4
3679 4 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pyeoh1960
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi,

Newbie here. I bought the PGYTECH Mobile Adapter+ to mount the Osmo Action on my OM4. My question is this: is there any way to control the Osmo Action using the OM4's controls? It's very cumbersome to fire up the DJI Mimo app on my phone to do this as I have both hands on the OM4 while I'm filming.

I tried using the Voice Control on the Osmo Action to start and stop recording. However, I find that it's very fickle; sometimes it works and sometimes I literally have to shout in order to start/stop recording (pretty embarrassing when you're doing this in public)

Thanks in advance.

Philip

2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Philip. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI OM4 does not support the DJI Osmo Action therefore, they are not compatible since the DJI OM 4 was designed for mobile devices that could download the DJI Mino application. Thank you.
2020-11-18
Use props
pyeoh1960
lvl.1
Hong Kong

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-18 21:58
Hello there Philip. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. The DJI OM4 does not support the DJI Osmo Action therefore, they are not compatible since the DJI OM 4 was designed for mobile devices that could download the DJI Mino application. Thank you.

Thanks very much for the quick response, Stephen. Much appreciated.
2020-11-19
Use props
3Recon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

pyeoh1960 Posted at 11-19 05:34

Hi, welcome to forum, seen a couple you-tube reviewing holders for Osmo Action using Osmo mobile 3. You might try asking over in the OS forum.
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

pyeoh1960 Posted at 11-19 05:34

Hi there pyeoh1960. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules