Problem application DJI4 Inspire 2
944 6 2020-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chichid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft
France

Hello,  I am having problems with the DJGO application that I use with my Inspire 2. The application quits mid-flight, there is no more picture. I am forced to relaunch the app while the drone is in flight. which is not practical, and can be dangerous. I use an Ipad Air 2. The usb cable which connects the radio control and the Ipad is new. Can you help me identify the problem please.
Thanks.
R.Houanoh

2020-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi R.Houanoh, I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced during the flight. May I know if the issue happens frequently? Please try to quit the apps that are not in use during the app, and check if the DJI GO 4 app has been updated, you may try to reinstall the app as well (please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation). See if this helps.
2020-11-19
Use props
Abubakar Sheikh
New

Pakistan

Hello!
Hope you are having a great time.
So my dji osmo mobile 3 gimbal gives an error in chinese every time I set up a path on motion time-lapse. It works every time I I don't set a path only.
Please help me out.
Thanks!
2020-11-20
Use props
FanOfFlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

You already asked this question a few days ago, and got responses:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D650%26typeid%3D650

Suggest you delete this thread and respond to your original thread please.
2020-11-21
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
France

FanOfFlight Posted at 11-21 10:50
You already asked this question a few days ago, and got responses:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=229471&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D650%26typeid%3D650

Hello,

yes I realized afterwards, I made a bad manipulation.
But I can't seem to delete the post, I can't find the menu for it.
Where should click to delete the post please.
Thank you.
RH
2020-11-22
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
France

DJI Susan Posted at 11-19 00:47
Hi R.Houanoh, I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced during the flight. May I know if the issue happens frequently? Please try to quit the apps that are not in use during the app, and check if the DJI GO 4 app has been updated, you may try to reinstall the app as well (please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation). See if this helps.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I try to reinstall the app.
Best regards,
RH
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chichid Posted at 11-22 01:52
Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I try to reinstall the app.

You're welcome, should you have any further issues, please feel free to contact us at any time.
2020-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules