Dji poket 2
665 6 2020-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechCreator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187274 ft
Malaysia

Hi....i just bought dji poket 2.....transfer the file to pc having some problem, tried few time succeed, but try tonight fail, not detect at all, customer service assist by asking to remove the sd card, problem solve temporarily, can anyone help?
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TechCreator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please remove the phone slider connector ( lightning or USB type C adapter ) from your DJI Pocket 2 and try the process once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2020-11-19
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-19 20:22
Hello there TechCreator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please remove the phone slider connector ( lightning or USB type C adapter ) from your DJI Pocket 2 and try the process once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

Thanks Stephen, i did remove the adaptor, the  icon appear connect to computer on pocket 2 screen , but then the connection lost between  pocket 2 and pc.

I  tried using laptop same issue occur. Then i pull out sd card  and using external sd card adaptor. To me this is additional step not user friendly.
2020-11-19
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Did you have the 'do it all handle" attached?  I think the USB-C port on that is power not data.
2020-11-19
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-19 20:22
Hello there TechCreator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please remove the phone slider connector ( lightning or USB type C adapter ) from your DJI Pocket 2 and try the process once again to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

Hi Stephen ...I got the solution...my usb  cable C type is main cause...change the USB type my problem solved. Anyways thanks for responding.
2020-11-25
Use props
TechCreator
lvl.3
Malaysia

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-19 23:03
Did you have the 'do it all handle" attached?  I think the USB-C port on that is power not data.

Thanks for the feedback..i finally discover the root cause..my cable USB type C is the culprit. I had changed and my problem solved. I suppose back to basic .
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TechCreator Posted at 11-25 05:31
Hi Stephen ...I got the solution...my usb  cable C type is main cause...change the USB type my problem solved. Anyways thanks for responding.

Hi there TechCreator. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. It is great to know that you were able to isolate and rectify the said issue. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules