10195 29 2020-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oracel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142828 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I received my pocket 2 combo for about 2 weeks ago and love it.
But I sometime have issues with powering on the camera. Pocket 2 stats up with a blank screen and the red led blink fast 10-15 times and the screen goes black for 2 sec. Then it’s stats again with a blank screen and 10-15 blink with the red led and so on ... If you turn the pocket off and on again, it starts op with a factory reset and works normally for the next 10-20 times I power the device on .... Any one else have see something like this ??

2020-11-19
Use props
heightoffield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2670423 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

yes, I have the same problem. it seems totally random.
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there oracel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Can you please post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further with regards to this matter? Thank you.
2020-11-19
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-19 20:25
Hello there oracel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Can you please post a sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further with regards to this matter? Thank you.

Good morning,
Here is a video showing the problem

2020-11-19
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

heightoffield Posted at 11-19 13:53
yes, I have the same problem. it seems totally random.

Thank you for getting back regarding this issue.
I just posted a short video showing my problem. ....
2020-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That looks weird indeed.
2020-11-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

oracel Posted at 11-19 23:10
Good morning,

Yeah, definitely something wrong here.  That's way to annoying to put up with on a new device.  
2020-11-20
Use props
ADM3
lvl.1
United States

I am having the exact same problem. Did you figure this out?

I Tried connecting the camera to my iPhone via the lighting connector and the do-it-all WiFi connection, neither recognize the camera at all.

Swiping the screen does dot present any menus.

Certain gimbal functions seem to work though. Weird, frustrating!
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

oracel Posted at 11-19 23:10
Good morning,

Hi there oracel. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video showing the said issue. After watching the video you have posted. I would recommend for you to contact out DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution/fix would be provided. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-11-23
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Good evening,
I have returned pocket 2 combo to DJI dealer in Denmark for investigation, I hope to hear news soon ...  
2020-11-24
Use props
Sammy55
lvl.2

Australia

I have same issue
2021-1-5
Use props
Sammy55
lvl.2

Australia

I have below issues. Watch the Video.

1- Focus issue in Slo Motion. Its stuck at AFS only, cant change to AFC, As soon i start recording it changes to AFS. All my Slo mo Videos are unusable now. (WATCH VIDEO)
2- Active Tracking Horrible, gimbal movement not smooth as OP 1.
3-Mimo Keep disconnecting from Phone.
4-When using with DJI Extension Stick, it get hang and have to restart the gimbal again to control with Stick.
5- Time-lapse unusable  the gimbal keep hunting/vibrating. See photo. Tried different lightning situation . Video for Reference only. (WATCH VIDEO)
Tried Resetting and Calibrating. But no Use.
Can any one help or Should just return the item?
(Slow Mo Issue) (Time Lapse)
2021-1-5
Use props
Bains
lvl.1

India

Yes I am also facing exactly the same issue.
2021-2-17
Use props
DrTharp
New

United States

Bains Posted at 2-17 01:50
Yes I am also facing exactly the same issue.

I too am having the problem.  Did anyone get any intel on how to fix it?
2021-4-3
Use props
sbquijano
lvl.1
Philippines

How was your problem fixed oracle?
2021-5-21
Use props
fans7fa20618
lvl.1
Philippines

oracel Posted at 2020-11-19 23:52
Thank you for getting back regarding this issue.
I just posted a short video showing my problem. ....

Was your problem fixed? How?
2021-5-21
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

sbquijano@yahoo.com Posted at 5-21 15:28
How was your problem fixed oracle?

Hi there, I send my pocket2 to the local dealer in Danmark and received a new item
2021-5-22
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

fans7fa20618 Posted at 5-21 15:30
Was your problem fixed? How?

Hi, I received a new item
2021-5-22
Use props
Qais Shinwari
New

Belgium

i have the same issue
2021-6-5
Use props
djiuser_oq59J0SFKs2y
New

United Kingdom

I noticed with my dji  pocket 2, arround 1 out of 20 times when I press power on button the top camera head starts move uncontrolled left and right and keep turning/shacking untill you press the button to turn it off, when pressed again it turns on ok as it should be, any one have the same issue?
2021-6-18
Use props
djiuser_xatOcCmEMRa6
New

Indonesia

oracel Posted at 2020-11-19 23:10
Good morning,

I also have the same problem.
But I think mine is extremely bad, I  bought it few hours ago & until now still not working at all.
Not sure what will happen with my complaint, I bought it online from DJI official store, hope they will replace it with the new one.
In this case I think my 1st generation osmo pocket more stable.
2021-8-29
Use props
djiuser_oOdcVI5t8nRH
New

United States

I just opened mine from sealed box, it worked for about 20 minutes and now it's stuck in a boot loop with a blank screen. $500 for this level of quality? Sending it back to store, scared to try another as this seems to be a common problem.
2021-9-1
Use props
fans3938f5be
lvl.1
Sweden

djiuser_oq59J0SFKs2y Posted at 6-18 12:54
I noticed with my dji  pocket 2, arround 1 out of 20 times when I press power on button the top camera head starts move uncontrolled left and right and keep turning/shacking untill you press the button to turn it off, when pressed again it turns on ok as it should be, any one have the same issue?

I have the exact same problem with my newly bought Pocket 2. It is a really loud banging when the gimbal reaches the end of it's movements. I will probably send it back to the dealer.
2021-9-15
Use props
Berlin-Kessid Roacheacute
New

New Zealand

djiuser_oOdcVI5t8nRH Posted at 9-1 03:39
I just opened mine from sealed box, it worked for about 20 minutes and now it's stuck in a boot loop with a blank screen. $500 for this level of quality? Sending it back to store, scared to try another as this seems to be a common problem.

Arrrrr i am having the same problem and I just unboxed it ! Brand new and all i have is a blank screen. Spent $900 and need it for a shoot in 2days. Why me!? Did you get yours fixed?
2021-9-22
Use props
djiuser_iuJ2hzTTXiqv
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Was this issue ever sorted out ? I am having the same problem , but the thing is with mine it was a gift and I do not have the receipt for it . Not sure if DJI would replace or fix it ?
2021-10-14
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

djiuser_iuJ2hzTTXiqv Posted at 10-14 07:00
Was this issue ever sorted out ? I am having the same problem , but the thing is with mine it was a gift and I do not have the receipt for it . Not sure if DJI would replace or fix it ?

Hi, the unit was returned to the local dealer here in Denmark and I received a replacement without any problems. You should try contacting DJI with the serial number, I am sure they can help you……
2021-10-14
Use props
djiuser_meivLCcxizVN
New

Australia

I bought the DJI pocket 2 first day, It seemed faulty because when I turned it on, it always have messages said, Gimbal protected. Tap to resume when I tapped it the message have gone and come back again and again. I can’t use it at all and the camera couldn’t flip over, the camera is alway turn up focus at the ceiling. It so frustrating. I tried to upload the video to show you but it didn’t allow me.
2021-10-23
Use props
djiuser_HSXa3O7Q2ViA
New

Brazil

I'm having the exact same issue. We're you able to solve this issue?
2022-3-3
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Thailand

djiuser_HSXa3O7Q2ViA Posted at 3-3 18:42
I'm having the exact same issue. We're you able to solve this issue?

Hi there, sorry to hear about your problems, unfortunately the only way to fix this is contacting your dealer or DJI. My unit was replaced.
2022-3-5
Use props
djiuser_TcKcJkX4SGXx
New
Maldives

Hi, my 1 month old pocket 2 will never stop updating the command control joystick since day one. Tried with both Samsung note 20 and iPhone 11 promax, reseting to new spec and also older app that won't even open... retried downloading the app from dji web page and didn't work either. Tried big 128 SanDisk extreme pro SD and smaller 16 gb SD... this is highly frustrating. Gimball is not stuck. When connecting the command control it will start updating it, notice its OK and immediately restart the same actualization
in a loop. Tried numerous times restaring it on vertical position and didn't work either... Only worked connected to the phone. I need some serios help with piece of... machinery... Please experts, advice!
2022-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules