DJI Select
3236 2 2020-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xfVrQNlYNWsq
lvl.1
United States

So I didn't know about DJI Select before buying my RS 2 and I bought Refresh with it. I would like to buy Select, but I ought to be able to get the discount for Refresh if I buy it. Otherwise, I just won't.

Is there any way I can do this?

I've talked to several chatbots who just keep regurgitating the select policies. If this is what support service looks like, I really don't want to spend any more money for Select.
2020-11-19
Use props
Fat Panda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31050 ft
Hong Kong

It seems your understanding of their DJI Select has some problems. I'm a DJI select member too! You needed to purchase a machine first, then you are able to get the Member Purchase Eligibility, after getting the eligibility and purchased the DJI Select, then you will get the DJI Care Coupon, HOWEVER, this coupon cannot be used in an order that does not contain a consumer product, it also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products.
"DJI Care coupons can only be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh and your NEXT consumer product* in the same order."

So your understanding is wrong. You may choose to give up purchasing the DJI Select if you won't purchase the next consumer product in a short time. My advice, hope this helps.

1.png

2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry for any confusion on the DJI Select, just to clarify, as mentioned at 2#, DJI Select can only be purchased when you had a successful consumer drone or gimbal order from DJI Store, and the coupon can only be used when purchasing a consumer drone/gimbal and DJI Care Refresh/Osmo Shield in the same order.
We apologize if our online chat support didn't explain it to you clearly, we'll investigate and enhance the support's ability. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules