Voice control to start recording but changes preset
653 4 2020-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rectro30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi

Had a bit of time in last hour or so to try out the camera.  I tried to stop recording with voice it didn't responce after repeated times.  I manually stopped and tried starting it with voice nd it worked after a few tried but I noticed it switched preset from one I made 4k 60fps to 1080p 25fps.  I don't do this when I manually press the button but does when I start it by voice.

The voice control is very hit n miss.  I also noticed that the lens ring gets so hot you cant keep the fingers on it for more than 10 seconds, its that hot.

Dan
2020-11-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Rectro30, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to read and to know that you've encountered an issue with your DJI Osmo action. For us to be able to assist you further, may I have a sample video showing the issue regarding the voice control and the preset concern? In addition, with the unit getting warm, is it during recording or while it is idle? thank you.
2020-11-20
Use props
Rectro30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply.  Further investigation shows starting the recording by voice makes the camera return to last used settings and ignores any preset I have selected from the button on the side.  If I however select a preset and manually press the record button it stays on that preset.  I will record a video showing this today.

Regarding heat its only this hot when recording for a while.

Thanks,
Dan
2020-11-20
Use props
Rectro30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Update:  Here is a video showing the issue.  Voice command is working much better this morning, so I will try doing the same when its hot.  In this video it shows how starting the recording by voice ignores any selected preset and reverts back to last used settings, not including custom presets. This camera has the latest firmware.

https://youtu.be/1UmIsNlPwS4

Thanks,
Dan
2020-11-20
Use props
Rectro30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Just to bump this thread, not had an official reply after I posted video?
2020-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules