RavenEye compatibility with Sony RX100 series
1854 5 2020-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mlcobsuna
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi,

Anyone here already purchased the new Ronin S2/SC2 Pro combo and have used the RavenEye with a Sony RX100 series camera?
I really want the SC2 pro combo but my RX100 M6 wasn't listed on their RavenEye compatibility list. I have emailed DJI support but they told me they weren't sure because they haven't actually tried it on a Sony RX100 series camera. So they can't confirm nor deny it's compatibility. I really want the new RavenEye but it could be a total waste of money if it wouldn't work on my cam.

Thanks for your anyone who could help me on this one.

-M
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for your question on the compatibility of Sony RX100 on RSC2. We will also help to forward your request to the camera testing team for reference, currently we recommend using the supportive camera on the list to achieve a better shooting experiences.

We will be in touch, thanks!
2020-11-20
Use props
nordr
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 2020-11-20 04:19
Hello there, thank you for your question on the compatibility of Sony RX100 on RSC2. We will also help to forward your request to the camera testing team for reference, currently we recommend using the supportive camera on the list to achieve a better shooting experiences.

We will be in touch, thanks!

Hello, I am also interested. I have Canon RP and Sony RX100 VII and I am interested in using the RSC2 for both cameras. I would appreciate information, whether (even in the future) it will be possible to use FalconEyes with Sony RX100. I am hesitating whether to buy RSC2.
Thank you very much in advance!
2021-2-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we have asked our engineers to test the Sony RX100 and it can be used with the RavenEye with the 1080p/720p (not higher than 60fps) HDMI output.

As we are receiving numerous camera configuration requests, it is not possible for us to test all setup combinations with RSC2. It is recommended to take your camera plus lens and other accessories to the nearest DJI retail stores for testing.

Cheers
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

nordr Posted at 2-1 23:20
Hello, I am also interested. I have Canon RP and Sony RX100 VII and I am interested in using the RSC2 for both cameras. I would appreciate information, whether (even in the future) it will be possible to use FalconEyes with Sony RX100. I am hesitating whether to buy RSC2.
Thank you very much in advance!

Hello there, we have asked our engineers to test the Sony RX100 and it can be used with the RavenEye with the 1080p/720p (not higher than 60fps) HDMI output.

As we are receiving numerous camera configuration requests, it is not possible for us to test all setup combinations with RSC2. It is recommended to take your camera plus lens and other accessories to the nearest DJI retail stores for testing.

Cheers
2021-2-2
Use props
nordr
lvl.1

Belgium

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-2 02:07

Thank you very much for this information. It is very useful! I really appreciate it!
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules