lvl.1

Switzerland

mimo app problems on i-phone XR

2020-11-20
Use props
fans546693ca
lvl.1

Switzerland

the picture on my i-phone is dancing continuously up and down to left to right, cannot use nor watch movies mase on my osmo pocket
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket and the DJI Mimo App. For us to be able to assist you further, may I have a video or screenshot of any error messages showing on the app? In addition, what is the current firmware of the unit? Thank you.
2020-11-20
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans546693ca Posted at 11-20 07:07
the picture on my i-phone is dancing continuously up and down to left to right, cannot use nor watch movies mase on my osmo pocket

Have you tried to do a reset on your phone. I would uninstall the MINO app and then do a phone reset.

There is an option to do a reset without loosing any apps or data on your phone. This will reset all the settings back to default.

Then reinstall the MINO app and see if the problem is fixed.
2020-11-20
Use props
fans546693ca
lvl.1

Switzerland

Cavu Films Posted at 11-20 09:16
Have you tried to do a reset on your phone. I would uninstall the MINO app and then do a phone reset.

There is an option to do a reset without loosing any apps or data on your phone. This will reset all the settings back to default.

Many thanks for your good recommendations.
I did already try to restart my i- phone without having removed the mimo app first.
After re-launching the i-phone, respectively the app with my OSMO pocket it looks like the "dancing-around" of the images has stopped.(test of about 5 minutes) Will check it out again tomorrow)
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules