DJI Mini 2 battery firmware update? Pic?
2484 4 2020-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrismm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1985922 ft
United States

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has recieved a Mini 2 battery firmware update yet? And if they do, could you please share a screenshot of any info about it. Thanks a million!
2020-11-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I bought my Mini 2 a couple of days ago. After updating the firmware on the drone/remote I put in the other two spare batteries and yes, a firmware isync came up after rebooting the drone. So you will need to update the battery firmware too.
2020-11-20
Use props
Chrismm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1985922 ft
United States

A J Posted at 11-20 10:23
I bought my Mini 2 a couple of days ago. After updating the firmware on the drone/remote I put in the other two spare batteries and yes, a firmware isync came up after rebooting the drone. So you will need to update the battery firmware too.

Thanks!
Do you remember if there was any information about the firmware provided (a reason or change)? Also does it show battery firmware version? Thanks again!
2020-11-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chrismm Posted at 11-20 10:29
Thanks!
Do you remember if there was any information about the firmware provided (a reason or change)? Also does it show battery firmware version? Thanks again!

No, it's not as detailed as the FW release notes for the drone - just the usual 'inconsistent firmware' message. I did read somewhere that the battery needs to be on the latest FW to use certain chargers. Being a synced FW it will be the same as the drone.
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there Chrismm. Thank you for reaching out regarding an inquiry with your DJI Mini 2. Please be advised that when we set up the unit or mounted a different battery if the firmware of the said battery is not yet updated, there should be a pop of for inconsistency on the firmware thus we need to update it using the DJI Fly app. Thank you for understanding and support.
2020-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules