Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Change Language in Touchscreen
4156 6 2020-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philipp_Frank
lvl.1

Germany

Hey Guys,
I have searched in the manual as well online.
My touchscreen menu is unfortunately set to Chinese, would love to change it to English.
I can change the language in the phone app but doesn't affect the touchscreen.
Who can help, please?
Thanks, Philipp
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, since your menu on the touch screen are Chinese, we suggest you follow the instructions as followed:

1. Enter the main menu on your touchscreen, then swift left, slide down and find the '更多设置'-'语言',then select '语言'
2. You should find the 'English' options under this menu.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, since your menu on the touch screen are Chinese, we suggest you follow the instructions as followed:

1. Enter the main menu on your touchscreen, then swift left, slide down and find the '更多设置'-'语言',then select '语言'
2. You should find the 'English' options under this menu.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.
2020-11-21
Use props
Philipp_Frank
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-21 05:01

Hello Wanda
Thanks for your instruction. It worked very well and from there I could choose my language.
Cheers, Philipp
2020-11-21
Use props
Ferocious Cat
New
United States

I had the same issue. Glad I found this.
2020-12-2
Use props
Ferocious Cat
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-21 05:01
Hello there, since your menu on the touch screen are Chinese, we suggest you follow the instructions as followed:

1. Enter the main menu on your touchscreen, then swift left, slide down and find the '更多设置'-'语言',then select '语言'

Thanks! This helped me as well.
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ferocious Cat Posted at 12-2 17:04
Thanks! This helped me as well.

No worries for that, enjoy your shooting with the Ronin. Feel free to contact us when you need any assistance.
2020-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules