3475 6 2014-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Hello,

i have a DJI Phantom from December 2013 and today i updated the copter to FW Version 3.08 with DJI Assistant Software 3.06

The update worked as usual but now i get the message "no intelligent smart battery" V0.0.0.0.0. I have two original DJI smart batteries and both show the same problem. I did not update the batteries because i read that this could lead to problems and there was no chance to update the battery because it says V0.0.0.0.0

Can you help me out here, what is the problem? There was no warning not to update to FW 3.08.
2014-11-21
Use props
ghostmaster
lvl.2

Portugal

Its not the 3.08 firmware but the P330CB Firmware 1.0.2.8 that blocks the old 1.6.0.0 lipos from beeing used.

Again DJI releasing firmware updates without even test them with a new and old lipo version, its a shame.
2014-11-22
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

ghostmaster Posted at 2014-11-22 20:49
Its not the 3.08 firmware but the P330CB Firmware 1.0.2.8 that blocks the old 1.6.0.0 lipos from bee ...

i cleaned the contacts of those 2 thin pins in the phantom and now it works but u guess the cleaning had nothing to do with it and it will work sporadicaly but who knows. My 2nd battery was from march and i could update it, the other one not because it is from december.
2014-11-22
Use props
YUHENG
lvl.1

China

Hi! Could you please check if the control board was upgraded to version 1.0.2.8. If yes, the battery should not be showed "no intelligent smart battery".
2014-11-24
Use props
DJI -Technical
lvl.4

China

Hi Daninho,
As this is a special case,  could you please kindly provide
1. the screenshot of the upgrade page?
2.the loader of your battery before upgrade if you remember
3. the serial no of the battery

Thanks

2014-11-24
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Daninho Posted at 2014-11-22 22:20
i cleaned the contacts of those 2 thin pins in the phantom and now it works but u guess the cleani ...

Make sure the 2 little push pins on the internal plug move freely and extend the full travel.  One of the pins on mine came out and I got the "not intelligent battery" message consistently until I replaced the plug.
2014-11-24
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Germany

DJI -Technical  Posted at 2014-11-24 19:26
Hi Daninho,
As this is a special case,  could you please kindly provide
1. the screenshot of the upg ...

Hi,

I did not used the phantom since 3 months and i wanted to fly again and updated the FW before. As i said it said no intelligent flight battery all the time with Battery A (December 2013) and B (march 2014).
I cleaned the two pins inside the phantom and now it seems to work again, now both batteries are recognized. The one from december 2013 cant be upgraded but the other one from march 2014 and both seem to work now.

Im not sure if that was the reason for the problem. All i can say is i had problems with the batteries before sometimes when my Mini iOSD said 0V before the flight. The solution was just remove the batterie and put it in again. I just hope DJI programmed the batterie detection in a away that it only check the batterie (if its genuine) before the start not during the flight as well otherwise the phantom could fall from the sky if those round two pins have bad contact

So i cleaned the two round  pin contacts in the phantom, not the ones in the battery. I hope this was the solution and it wont come again in the future.
2014-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules