SD memory cards and USB reader
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LarShreve
lvl.1

United States

Looking at purchasing a Lexar 64GB micro memory SD card that includes a USB 3.0 reader for transferring video and photos from Phantom 3 Professional.  What's worked well for your transfers?  New to all this and am anticipating receipt of my Phantom very soon.  
2015-6-28
Use props
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

The simplest way to transfer the pictures to your laptop, is, (with the copter on but no props), to attach a mini USB plug to your gimbal where there is a slot. Then the big USB goes into your computer, and the computer thinks you have just added a hard drive to your system. Transfer the photos onto the place you usually put photos and videos on your computer, and when your done with that,  format the SD card in the copter using the APP, and you can go fly again with a clean data card.
I think I have that right.
2015-6-28
Use props
bactrimforte
lvl.2

Italy

I use a photobank portable while outdoor. So, when a card is full or near to be full, I use to swap with a formatted one into the drone and put the full inside the photbank. Even from the outdoor spot to my house I use to do this transfer so, when at home, I can simply get the harddisk from the photobank and mount directly on the computer. Ready to work. [btw I use an ssd inside the photobank, even faster and less energy consuming]
2015-6-28
Use props
Phantom Help
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

This memory card reader works well for me:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... Id=XQDUMUJOV56DNJ2C

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-29
Use props
LarShreve
lvl.1

United States

arives@capecod. Posted at 2015-6-29 09:10
The simplest way to transfer the pictures to your laptop, is, (with the copter on but no props), to  ...

Tks for the tip!
2015-6-29
Use props
LarShreve
lvl.1

United States

bactrimforte Posted at 2015-6-29 15:35
I use a photobank portable while outdoor. So, when a card is full or near to be full, I use to swap  ...

Appreciate!
2015-6-29
Use props
LarShreve
lvl.1

United States

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-6-29 17:53
This memory card reader works well for me:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009D79VH4/ref=as_li_qf_ ...

I'll check it out.  Tks!
2015-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules