Package is Missing + No Response from customer service
12Next >
5662 41 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anil789
lvl.1

United States

I ordered a drone and never recieved the package and the package was declared delivered  saying they left it at the front door . DJI  should ask UPS for signture for the delivery they can't just leave my package infront of the door meanwhile i am facing the issue because DJI is not properly responding to this issue . Awefull customer service no proper response it is so painful after paying 1000 for the drone and not recieving it and facing lot of problems to get the response .

Please help me with this one as soon as possible

2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please accept this as my formal apology for any issues you had with your order and your frustrations towards our customer service. If it's convenient, kindly provide us your ticket number for us to urge the designated team to further assist you with your UPS package. We’ll be increasing our efforts with you and hoping to resolve the soonest time possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2020-11-21
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-21 09:37
Please accept this as my formal apology for any issues you had with your order and your frustrations towards our customer service. If it's convenient, kindly provide us your ticket number for us to urge the designated team to further assist you with your UPS package. We’ll be increasing our efforts with you and hoping to resolve the soonest time possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Thanks Diaana for the reply

Case number —318783

If you want i can provide the order number and ups tracking number

Please let me know
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 11-21 09:44
Thanks Diaana for the reply

Case number —318783

The ticket number provided would suffice.  As I've previously mentioned, I'll urgently notify the team designated to further assist you with your missing package.  I'll send you a PM for any information needed and any clarifications. Thank you again for your patience.
2020-11-21
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-21 09:55
The ticket number provided would suffice.  As I've previously mentioned, I'll urgently notify the team designated to further assist you with your missing package.  I'll send you a PM for any information needed and any clarifications. Thank you again for your patience.

I hope they will resolve it i sent them 7 emails till now they are not following up with ups they are just asking for police report . Thanks once agin for the quick reply
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 11-21 10:07
I hope they will resolve it i sent them 7 emails till now they are not following up with ups they are just asking for police report . Thanks once agin for the quick reply

I have sent you a message, kindly check your inbox notifications. Thank you.
2020-11-21
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-21 10:09
I have sent you a message, kindly check your inbox notifications. Thank you.

Did you sent me through my personal email or is there any Dji indox  I didn’t see any message
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 11-21 10:42
Did you sent me through my personal email or is there any Dji indox  I didn’t see any message

Kindly check your inbox here on Forum. You will be notified here. Thank you.
2020-11-21
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

The DJI support guys are asking me to file a police report. That is something that DJI should take care of. You guys please go ahead and file a report and I will respond to anyone who will contact me for inquiry. I neither have the time nor keen to file a police report for a freaking missing drone. In fact, it is not even my mistake.

Note - DO not buy on this Website no proper customer care they do not respond to your emails at least to get reply it will take 2-3 days .
2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 11-22 08:08
The DJI support guys are asking me to file a police report. That is something that DJI should take care of. You guys please go ahead and file a report and I will respond to anyone who will contact me for inquiry. I neither have the time nor keen to file a police report for a freaking missing drone. In fact, it is not even my mistake.

Note - DO not buy on this Website no proper customer care they do not respond to your emails at least to get reply it will take 2-3 days .

We see that our actions impacted you unnecessarily and I can imagine that you felt neglected by the team. We seek more patience in asking you to file this to your local police station and email us the police report. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
2020-11-22
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-22 12:15
We see that our actions impacted you unnecessarily and I can imagine that you felt neglected by the team. We seek more patience in asking you to file this to your local police station and email us the police report. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Hi Diana

In fact, it is not even my mistake. please you come and report to police station i think you guys are playing with me .I didn't receive the package so it is not my responsible-for reporting you guys need to check with ups and police .if they call me i will help them  
2020-11-22
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

Hi Diana

Are you going to help me with this or ignore my message? I don't want to waste my time posting these messages and writing emails  to you. If the delivery is not received i am not responsible for it . it is your responsibility for sending my package to me otherwise refund my money . All these days I am writing emails and posting in the forums and wasting my time. .

This is the last time i am asking otherwise i need to dispute this charge

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 11-22 13:12
Hi Diana

Are you going to help me with this or ignore my message? I don't want to waste my time posting these messages and writing emails  to you. If the delivery is not received i am not responsible for it . it is your responsibility for sending my package to me otherwise refund my money . All these days I am writing emails and posting in the forums and wasting my time. .

Sorry for the late response. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email.
2020-11-23
Use props
fans8ebf187c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12336 ft
United Kingdom

anil789 Posted at 11-22 13:12
Hi Diana

Anil,

I totally agree with your opinion on the customer service from DJI.

I’m in a situation where my order was missing for 9 days. I chased 4 times and never got a response to any contacts i made. I went else where with my business as I didn’t know when my order will arrive. Promised a refund twice, then the goal posts have been moved every time and still sat here out of pocket and no one interested from DJI to solve my issue. Not great when I’ve had 3/4 drones now and other equipment from them.

Ive seen previous complaints of their customer service (or lack of it) and never believe it until i have experienced it now.

Dan
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans8ebf187c Posted at 11-24 03:25
Anil,

I totally agree with your opinion on the customer service from DJI.

Hi Dan, sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email.
2020-11-24
Use props
fans8ebf187c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-24 04:31
Hi Dan, sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our customer service. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been escalated to our supervisor team to follow up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email.

Diana,

Please excuse my scepticism when I say this. Ive been told that probably half a dozen times by customer services that its been escalated and someone will be in touch and they never are.

Can you tell me when I should expect this follow up/update by.

Apologies Anil, didn’t mean to hijack your thread. Just wanted to share my similar issues with you

Dan
2020-11-24
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

Hi Diana,

I didn't get any email from customer team about my case Please can you tell me about my case status

Now i am getting little worried no response from customer team but you are saying they are looking into it please  give me the update on my case

2020-11-24
Use props
fans8ebf187c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

anil789 Posted at 11-24 08:00
Hi Diana,

I didn't get any email from customer team about my case Please can you tell me about my case status

It’s fairly obvious that “Diana” is there to just appear like they are providing some customer support when all they are doing is saying it’s been escalated when it clearly isn’t.
2020-11-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans8ebf187c Posted at 11-24 06:02
Diana,

Please excuse my scepticism when I say this. Ive been told that probably half a dozen times by customer services that its been escalated and someone will be in touch and they never are.

I am deeply sorry for the difficulties, I understand your frustration on this matter. As per the tracking info of the package, it was returned and delivered yesterday, we will ask the proper team to manage the refund as soon as possible. I will keep my attention on your case until it is solved.
2020-11-25
Use props
fans8ebf187c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-25 00:10
I am deeply sorry for the difficulties, I understand your frustration on this matter. As per the tracking info of the package, it was delivered yesterday, we will ask the proper team to manage the refund as soon as possible. I will keep my attention on your case until it is solved.

Delivered to who? According to the tracking it was in Normandy which is another country, assuming it was on the way back to you. As you can see I refused the delivery and it’s been sat with DHL
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 11-24 08:00
Hi Diana,

Hi anil789, I am sorry for the waiting, I will urge the team again for a reply. Apologize again for the trouble.
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans8ebf187c Posted at 11-25 00:16
Delivered to who? According to the tracking it was in Normandy which is another country, assuming it was on the way back to you. As you can see I refused the delivery and it’s been sat with DHL

Hi there, I had sent you PM, we will keep following up on your case.
2020-11-25
Use props
fans8ebf187c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-25 00:35
Hi there, I had sent you PM, we will keep following up on your case.

Where do I find your PM? Can’t see it

- i have now found this. messages don't show on mobile version
2020-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans8ebf187c Posted at 11-25 00:40
Where do I find your PM? Can’t see it

- i have now found this. messages don't show on mobile version

I have received and replied to your PM. Please check it, thanks.
2020-11-25
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

Hi Diana,

do you have any update on my case i didn't receive  any update till now it is so long i am waiting i am struck in middle .

Please giver me update on my case

Thanks.
Anil
2020-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 12-2 09:55
Hi Diana,

do you have any update on my case i didn't receive  any update till now it is so long i am waiting i am struck in middle .

Sorry for the late response, Anil. Our team is following up on your issue and will keep you updated via email.
2020-12-4
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-4 03:43
Sorry for the late response, Anil. Our team is following up on your issue and will keep you updated via email.

Hi Diana,

still i didn't got any response from the team .I am waiting for the response on my case they are not responding to my emails this is horrible experience

Please give me an update i have provided all my information to ups

Thanks,
Anil
2020-12-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 12-8 20:48
Hi Diana,

still i didn't got any response from the team .I am waiting for the response on my case they are not responding to my emails this is horrible experience

Hi Anil, we are sorry that we are still waiting for the investigation result, we have urged them again for the feedback, once we receive the feedback from the logistics department, we will keep you updated.
2020-12-9
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

United States

Hi Diana,

are you still waiting for the response ? if yes it is been  almost more than 1 month you guys are saying same thing could you please help me on this

Thanks,
Anil
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

We are deeply sorry about this,I'll urge the team again for the update on your case.
2020-12-17
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

India

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-12-17 19:58
We are deeply sorry about this,I'll urge the team again for the update on your case.

Hi Diana

This is so bad from Dji customer service team I didn’t still receive my refund  on 12/17 they usps has processed the refund for the claim but Dji is not issuing my refund

I am waiting for 75 days you guys will never respond this is so bad after usps claim is done also you guys are refunding my money .In the email on 12/19 your team said they started refunding the money it is been 30 days still I didn’t receive the money

I need someone to help me please
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 1-17 22:51
Hi Diana

This is so bad from Dji customer service team I didn’t still receive my refund  on 12/17 they usps has processed the refund for the claim but Dji is not issuing my refund

Hi there, I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue that is not yet resolved. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up.
2021-1-18
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

India

DJI Diana Posted at 1-18 16:13
Hi there, I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue that is not yet resolved. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up.

Hi Diana,

Please let me if this customer service is cheating people and doing fraud things by not refunding the money

I have ordered a drone 70 days back and item is missing so dji and me submitted a claim for the refund and usps has done the investigation and issued the refund yo Dji

After few days DJI support team responded yo my email saying that they have refunded my money to my bank account after 30 days i was asking them why refund is not issued they are saying issuing my refund

Now they are saying device is active with my email address and we can’t issue the refund i don't have any device with my email address

You guys are just playing with me for last 70 days even after usps issued refund the money you are not issuing my refund

This is  so bad and cheating the customer

Please don’t buy from this website Horrible customer service every time they will say different story

Last 30 days they said they are issuing an refund all things are completed claim also completed
2021-1-20
Use props
anil789
lvl.1

India

anil789 Posted at 1-20 20:43
Hi Diana,

Please let me if this customer service is cheating people and doing fraud things by not refunding the money

Please someone help me what should i do next steps these customer service is not helping me
2021-1-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

anil789 Posted at 1-20 20:44
Please someone help me what should i do next steps these customer service is not helping me

Our team is following up on your case and it will take some time to proceed with the refund. We appreciate your patience.
2021-1-21
Use props
fans44007ac4
New

Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2020-11-21 09:37

I didn’t receive my package!!!
2021-10-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans44007ac4 Posted at 10-21 11:32
I didn’t receive my package!!!

Hi there. We're sorry to read about this. Could you tell us the full details, please? Is there any relevant ticket, order, or case number (CAS) for our reference? We'll try our best to help. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-10-21
Use props
djiuser_6aJgKKF0V5p2
New

United States

fans8ebf187c Posted at 2020-11-24 06:02
Diana,

Hi was there any update on this case? I received a  ox box today and the item i ordered was missing. I am so concerned with the response from the customer service cause reading all the comments it seems like nothing has been done at all.

Thanks.
2022-1-4
Use props
djiuser_6aJgKKF0V5p2
New

United States

anil789 Posted at 2021-1-17 22:51
Hi Diana

This is so bad from Dji customer service team I didn’t still receive my refund  on 12/17 they usps has processed the refund for the claim but Dji is not issuing my refund

Hi was there any update on this case? I received a  ox box today and the item i ordered was missing. I am so concerned with the response from the customer service cause reading all the comments it seems like nothing has been done at all. Thanks.
2022-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_6aJgKKF0V5p2 Posted at 1-4 18:40
Hi was there any update on this case? I received a  ox box today and the item i ordered was missing. I am so concerned with the response from the customer service cause reading all the comments it seems like nothing has been done at all. Thanks.

Hi there. We're sorry to read about this. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, as per check, our corresponding team is following up on it and will reply to your email soon. Thanks for your patience.
2022-1-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules