Problem with connecting the RC to the smartphone
1507 8 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebas1977
lvl.1
Poland

A few days ago, when trying to take off, there was a problem with the  loss of connection between the controller and the DJI Air 2 drone.
When flying on the same day a few hours earlier, it gently cut the video  transmission in the preview, but normally it was possible to fly.
After replacing the batteries and trying to take off, the following  message appears: "Prepare to take off" and after a while "Drone not  connected to the RC", "Take off carefully" and so on.

In addition, there was a message about a new battery and a required  update, but after pressing update nothing happened but all the time 0%  (perhaps because it loses communication with the drone).
There is also the message "Mavic Air 2 software has been downloaded but  during the update it loses connection with the aircraft and cannot be  installed.

In the meantime, I uninstalled and installed DJI FLY on my phone and  updated the drone and apparatus software with DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic.

After further attempts, it turns out that the problem is probably not  with the drone and control equipment, but rather with the phone or  software. After disconnecting the phone from the apparatus, the drone  takes off.
Are there any phones with which the DJI FLY app may not work properly? Eg HUAWEI Mate 20 lite?
Please, provide any tips on how to fix the problem.
Screenshot_20201118_091828_dji.go.v5.jpg
2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sebas1977, if the error message is the controller disconnected to the aircraft, you may need to relink the drone and RC and try again.
Please first update the firmware of the drone via DJI Assistant 2, you may refer to the first tutorial.
After that. you can try to relink the drone and RC, see if this helps.

2020-11-21
Use props
Sebas1977
lvl.1
Poland

Unfortunately, these solutions did not help. Still the apparatus without a smartphone connects to the drone, and after connecting the Huawei 20 Mate, the problem with breaking the RC connection returns.

2020-11-22
Use props
Sebas1977
lvl.1
Poland

The problem was solved yesterday in a quite random way.
It turned out that disconnects from the RC caused some kind of memory card error.
After removing the memory card, the aircraft started operating normally.
After scanning by Windows and fixing errors, the card also works properly.

2020-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sebas1977 Posted at 11-22 23:51
The problem was solved yesterday in a quite random way.
It turned out that disconnects from the RC caused some kind of memory card error.
After removing the memory card, the aircraft started operating normally.

Sorry for the late response. Glad to know that your issue has been solved, hope everything goes smoothly.
2020-11-23
Use props
djiuser_jKBPvl2KZUO0
New
Germany

Hi, i lost my mavic mini remote controler and i buyed another one but i dont know how to link this new remote to mavic mini, can anybody help me. Thx
2020-12-8
Use props
djiuser_0XdnGOfOkzxj
New
United States

Hi the remote for my Mavic Mini is not powering on at all. It charged yesterday as usual and in trying to turn it on today , it did not power on . Only the drone itself .
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_jKBPvl2KZUO0 Posted at 12-8 07:09
Hi, i lost my mavic mini remote controler and i buyed another one but i dont know how to link this new remote to mavic mini, can anybody help me. Thx

Hi there, sorry for the late response. The Mavic Mini and remote controller can be linked by either the DJI Fly app or power buttons.

Linking by DJI Fly:
1. Power on the remote controller and aircraft.
2. Open DJI Fly on a mobile device, go to the camera view page, enter the "Shortcuts" or "Control" menu, and then tap the "Connect to Aircraft" button. The remote controller's battery level indicators will blink from left to right and the remote controller will make beeping sounds, indicating that it has entered the linking state.
3. Press and hold the aircraft's power button for about four seconds until the battery level indicators blink from left to right, which indicates that the aircraft has entered the linking state.
4. Wait for a few seconds, and then the aircraft will link to the remote controller.

Linking by Power Buttons:
1. Power on the remote controller and aircraft.
2. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft and remote controller for four seconds respectively. The aircraft's battery level indicators will blink from left to right, indicating that it has entered the linking state. The remote controller's battery level indicators will blink from left to right and the remote controller will make beeping sounds, indicating that it has entered the linking state.
3. Wait for a few seconds, and then the aircraft will link to the remote controller.

Hope this helps, thanks.
2020-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_0XdnGOfOkzxj Posted at 12-17 07:08
Hi the remote for my Mavic Mini is not powering on at all. It charged yesterday as usual and in trying to turn it on today , it did not power on . Only the drone itself .

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your remote controller, you may submit an online repair request on our website: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and then send it in for service, we'll do our best to help this out.
2020-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules