Video and nothing else !
1131 2 2020-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeanpierrecolle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158566 ft
France

I had the battery of the radio control of my Phantom4 pro changed by the DJI services. The drone was no longer connected. After a few maneuvers to try to connect it, the radio control now displays a video. When I click, the radio control asks me to connect. After completing the form and trying to send it, I am asked to check my network! And I don't have access to anything anymore.

What is going on?

Thank you in advance.

J’ai fait changer la batterie de la radiocommande de mon Phantom4 pro+ par les services DJI. Le drone n’était plus connecté. Après quelques manipulations pour tenter de le connecter, la radiocommande affiche désormais une vidéo. Lorsque je clique, la radiocommande me demande de me connecter. Après avoir complété le formulaire et tenter de l’envoyer, on me demande de vérifier mon réseau ! Et je n’ai plus accès à rien.
Que se passe-t-il ?

Merci d’avance.

2020-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi jeanpierrecolle, I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you encountered. Could you please provide the screenshot of the error message for further confirmation?
At the same time, please try to restart or reinstall the app (please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pics and videos before your reinstallation), log in to your DJI account and check if the network error persists.
Please also ensure the controller and aircraft have been updated to the latest version, after that, try to relink the drone and RC See if this helps.
2020-11-21
Use props
jeanpierrecolle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158566 ft
France

Hi ! Susan,
Thanks for your Help.
My english is not very good, i'm very sorry. I am helping myself with Google translate.
All files have been saved before sending the remote control to your workshop to change the battery.
When the remote control came back, it started normaly.
I updated separately the radio control (WIFI because assistant2 did not recognize the radio control) and the drone (assistant2).
I saw an exclamation mark (!) In a menu page but the remote control seemed to work fine.
But the aircraft was not connected to the radio control and despite reading the tutorial, I could not connect it.
On the next restart I got this video to loop [img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/(picture video loopC:\Users\Administrateur B\Pictures\video loop.jpg[/img]) and I no longer have access to any menu, except "sign in" (picture sign in : ) !
But when I want to connect, I get an error message ([url]picture no connection : ).
Windows 10 Explorer sees the connection to the radio command but asks to insert a disc!
The Disk Manager sees both connections from the remote controller to the computer but cannot find any media. (Picture Disk Manager : .
Then, I downloaded the file "GL300E_v1430_20200519". I copied it to the SD card of the remote controller, hoping to see it start up on the SD card. Without success.
I do not know what to do !
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards
Jean-Pierre

2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules